Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
    Anyone watching this? osu getting it handed to them then OK int Barrett and the officials say NO ?? and No replay either??

Over-rated.
    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Boomer Sooner!!

Comment

• That secondary, though?
        Good call WD!

Comment

• lmao look at this Mayfield planting the Boomer flag at midfield! oh boy!

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/StuJTH/status/906720445927276545[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
              It will be interesting to see what a balanced offense can do against the oLIEo defense that seemingly has to scheme to help out it's secondary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was .... Interesting.
              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• It's kind of funny, but it's John L Smith bush league all the same.

Comment

• Total asskicking. No doubt. Congrats to Lincoln Reilly, who now has one more win against UFM's Buckeyes than all M coaches combined.

The last time they lost to Clemson in the postseason then at home in a night game two games later, it worked out. But I don't see things turning around this year. Right now they're an 8-4 team with losses to PSU, Iowa or UNL, and even M. Long way to go and maybe things will change. But it was a poor showing in every regard.

That said, OU is probably pretty damn good. Way better than 2014 VT. Now all they have to do is win the B12 and they're in the CFP.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah very much an asskicking. I'd also agree that Urban's streak of 10-win seasons is about to end. Penn State in particular will kick our ass if last night's team shows up. Ready for the JT era to be over.

Kinda weird the way it works out sometimes but we've won very few of the recent big OOC games at home. The last was arguably Miami in 2010. Texas, Oklahoma, and VT we all beat on the road but lost at home; USC we lost to twice.

Comment

• I was really impressed by Baker Mayfield and the OU offensive game plan.

Comment

• At least Ohio St gets three, maybe four (Maryland), free wins over the next month. Try to figure stuff out before at Penn St.
                        OSU's JT Barrett problem is kind of like M's Speight problem. There is a low ceiling of their potential.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• oLIEo should still out-talent every team on the schedule except PSU and UM.

This is the year Harbaugh breaks through against the Nuts.
                          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• That was fun to watch, but I'm sick of enjoying other teams beating them.

Comment

• It's always smart to take it one game at a time and not make too much out of a win or loss in September.

Comment

• Those weaknesses will have been addressed by November.

Comment

Working...
                                X