Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    Go Bucks.

Also, Talent has been in the Slivovitz.
    He is a connoisseur of that imported, highly-sought liquor

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      He is a connoisseur of that imported, highly-sought liquor

He sent me a bottle a few years back. Hard to find in this area. It was kerosene.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Wow. JT was fabulous when he had to be. It was hard to root for OSU, but the fucking pedophile enablers deserve it. Fuck 'em...
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          AA

I missed fucking 4th Q at a wedding. I'll take it out of their hide in drinks. At this point, I'm ordering 2 and pouring one out in a urinal. Still, fuck Penn State.

I like your spirit. Cull a bridesmaid out from the herd and hate-fuck her in the broom closet. Trust me. It's sublime.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Make sure the wife is driving

Comment

• Can do on both counts!
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                He sent me a bottle a few years back. Hard to find in this area. It was kerosene.
                It's spectacularly awful. Every sip tastes like it was made in the bathtub of a Belgrade insane asylum.

I usually stop by 4-5 tailgates every time I go down to gameday and one is run by a Serbian guy. Insists we do a shot of Slivo every time. Never have I not regretted it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                  Wow. JT was fabulous when he had to be. It was hard to root for OSU, but the fucking pedophile enablers deserve it. Fuck 'em...
                  Yes, it takes playing against pedo u to make Ohio the lesser of two evils.

Comment

• 4th quarter was a role reversal of last year

Comment

• Great description of Slivovitz, DSL.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• LOL @ Slivovitz. Reminds me of old. Uncle Irv. Would walk into my grandparents for dinner and yell/ask "I TAKE MY SCHNAPPS NOW?"

Comment

• Fuck OSU and any Michfan pulling for them today.

Comment

• Talent,

It's about time for you to snd me another bottle of slivovitz. I will send you another mason jar of Sand Mountain moonshine (or whatever it is I sent you before).

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                              Fuck OSU and any Michfan pulling for them today.
                              That's the spirit.

Comment

• J . T. Barrett 13 for 13 passing in the 4th qtr with 3 td's. The guy was money.

Comment

Working...
                                X