Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talent.. Wisky played UNL. so... all stats should be adj accordingly.
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• No shit.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dunno about that. Depends on how you want to evaluate Michigan's defense, and whether you want to toss out the post-capitulation yardage. Possibly the real story with Michigan's defense is not the overaggression, but how prone it was to complete and total collapse when adversity struck. Wisconsin got plenty, and OSU got some too. I think Wisconsin's defense probably is slightly better, but yours will be the best offense they've faced. Michigan was their marquee game this year, which is to say, ultimately, that they've played nobody.
        Well, I mean, it was 4 points with 3 to play or something. Then OSU ran a really well-block sweep -- Jones came down on Hurst; Baugh stalemated Gary; Price pulled through to pick up Bush who at least got to his gaps and Dobbins made the safety miss in the hole and it was 30 yards. Next play was the same play, but Hurst and Gary both won at the LoS and forced Dobbins way outside, but he still got 6. Then Weber made Mettulus miss.

Wisky hasn't played anyone, but I think their defense is absolutely legit. They're not as dominant up front because Hurst and Gary are just really good. But, front to back I don't think they are as prone to big plays. Will be interesting. I fully expect a struggle for OSU.

Paul Chryst knows what the fuck he's doing. That's a shame. Hated that hire.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• When I say I don't know, I legit mean I don't know. Not suggesting either or. I agree that Wisky won't be as prone to big plays.

Comment

• osu is going to have to show up with a passing game to beat Wisconsin. If Wisky can create the LB havoc they are famous for at the LOS and osu backfield, it's going to be tough for osu to win. The RPO isn't going to fool the Wisky D.

I think Wisconsin wins this unless for some reason, ufm puts Haskins in and he hits some big plays. Games like this turn on 2 or 3 plays. They're going to come on pass and not on run plays. I think that puts a barrett run osu offense at a disadvantage.

The foregoing ignores shit happens, turnover's and field position's impact on the outcome. And don't forget the incompetent BT officiating. It's due for a bad call or ruling affecting the game at some key point.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Wisky's defense has been going up against cream puffs. I think that they have yet to face a competent offense, other than arguably Iowa.

Comment

• jtb has arthroscopic surgery to his right knee but will still play on Saturday night and has been practicing all week. Wow.

At least we now know the details of barrett's R knee issue - a foreign body in the knee capsule probably part of the meniscus - that caused his R knee to lock up. We also kknow why ufm was so pissed about the contact to jtb's R knee pre-game - it apparently got the piece of the meniscus floating around in the capsule into a place that later precipitated the locking of the knee.

Anyway, I've seen these procedures done. The incisions are very small and the instruments inserted are no bigger than a BIC Pen. Still, your inserting surgical instruments into the knee joint and the anatomy almost by necessity requires perforation of the capsular tissue that surrounds the knee joint. There's a risk of post procedure infection any time you do something like this. There is bound to be an inflammatory reaction from the procedure with some fluid accumulation and swelling. I'm a bit surprised at the clearance given by the medical team.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I have been going to physio for a hamstring situation, and my physiotherapist thinks this is bullshit. The last play JTB was in on was one in which he wasn't hit by anyone, and to go from pre-game to the third quarter without taking a hit that would have done it seems illogical to him.

I dunno myself, nor do I care.

Comment

• physio for a hamstring situation
                    That's going to help a lot, when you get back to 100% I recommend the exercise bands (and or yoga). Plus your hammys if not strong can lead to lower back trouble.

Comment

• Along with all the million other things that could lead to lower-back pain...

But, yeah -- it's time to really get serious about conditioning. This is lingering and very frustrating.

Comment

• Me too, this moving thing has really almost killed me lol and got me sidetracked from working out. I still haven't got my exercise equipment over to my newer home. Getting it all tomorrow!

Comment

• Screamin' Gus

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Hurt my feelings!

Comment

• Ha!
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Baffling. Wisky can torch OSU LBs all day. And they throw at Ward.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X