Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :::disturbing:::
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Looks like it will be Schiano to New England. After the smear campaign from the Vals and their idiot fanbase it became clear to him that a HC gig in college wasn't likely in the cards. Being a coordinator for BB is probably as good as path as any to another shot as HC in the NFL.

Alex Grinch will likely be the DC. Bah.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Tyler Friday shoulda waited...
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Well, M was still going to be M whether Schiano is coaching in Columbus or not. So, I'm not sure it changes anything.

For NLOID, Part 2, OSU is pretty much down to two options, both OL: Rasheed Walker and Nicholas Petit-Frere.

OSU's class is pretty good, but it's definitely thin at OL and they really could use 1 of those 2. Unfortunately, I think Walker goes to PSU and NPF goes somewhere else. Both are really hard to read, though.

The upside re OL is that OSU should crush 2019 OL recruiting, but it'd be really nice to get a big-time player into the system this season.

Comment

• I forgot about this:

An interesting question was posed -- Coach Hokattison have lost 7 games at M -- when will UFM lose his 7th game at Ohio State?

It's hard to tell without knowing what the B10 will look like exactly, but I'm taking 2016. But, then again, I'm a bit of a pessimist.
            I guess I was a bit of a pessimist. Turns out it was September of 2017. Ah, the good ol' Hoke vs UFM days.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Well, M was still going to be M whether Schiano is coaching in Columbus or not. So, I'm not sure it changes anything.
              My comment was based on the fact that you said Friday really liked Schiano. He was a Michigan lean, so I do think Michigan was still in the running.
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• No, you're right, but what I "heard" was that M was actually 3rd -- it was Bama or OSU. Who knows.

Meanwhile, the legendary and never wrong all-powerful Wiltfong says NPF to OSU. Why bother with the announcement? I assume a Wiltfong CB is legally binding.

Comment

• 2016 OSU game was make or break for our program and we broke. We'll never have that opportunity present itself to us again. (taken off twitter)

Comment

• M is dead.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No we are a basketball school!

Comment

• I can’t believe Urbs pulled NPF. Crazy.

Comment

• SLFU.....shaddup...for the love of Lucifer...(aka UFM)
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I can’t believe Urbs pulled NPF. Crazy.
                            Don't even know who that is, does it matter at this point? I guess outside the B10 (until Frosty catches up)

Comment

• until Frosty catches up

That day will be sooner than ya'll think
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I know, I know.... just think Wiz you can actually start posting how good your football team is. No more stfu's, shaddup's, or efz's.

Comment

Working...
                                X