Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Right, you wouldn't hire someone who you knew committed DV. Presumably you'd also not keep someone who committed DV employed. I mean, if you know you know. There's hardly a difference as to hiring and keep employed.

So, in your world you would literally not hire some who committed DV or keep them on the job because if you do that you're an asshole and, presumably, you think you're not an asshole. Ipso facto, in your world they'd never work again.

And if someone else dares to hire or keep employed someone who committed DV then you sit in smug judgment.

Don't run from your words.If you're going to be a troll, roll with it.
    I run from nothing and am honestly baffled at what you find so confusing.

I think men who beat their wives lack character, judgment and are generally despicable. Therefore, I have little respect for them.

I prefer not to to work with despicable people and if I had my druthers, I would prefer to work with people who do not beat thier wives.

Apparently, you disagree and think wife-beaters are fine people. Awesome for you! ;)
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Still think osu will view it legally not morally and retain UFM. Did he have a duty to report in 2015? Public relation storm will be weathered. Winning will put issue in rear view mirror.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Well it's pretty clear that most people are like SLF -- all things being equal they'll hire the non-criminal applicant. Easy to Google one's way to an understanding of that.

Comment

• In person?
          Yes, my friend talked to ex ohio state player today. ?? Will see...

AA how you doing on that strategy against the 'fools mate'?

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
            FWIW Just heard in person - Urban will be let go Friday afternoon, OSU is trying to figure out how much they owe him.
            If they're really minded to fire him, surely they're trying to figure out how much leverage they have to do it with cause. Maybe to avoid the buyout, or to negotiate a settlement down to a sane number. They'll look only marginally better giving him a $38m golden parachute. We keep hearing it'll come Friday, but I'm not sure where that certainty would come from.

Comment

AA how you doing on that strategy against the 'fools mate'
              I think it will be more like this:

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

AA how you doing on that strategy against the 'fools mate'?
                Fools mate? Why I have never even played you, let alone checkmated you.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• So now it's the coach's job to police his assistants?

Anywho, I predict that Meyer will get a token slap-on-the-wrist penalty like having to watch the first few games on TV this year.

Comment

Comment

• I run from nothing and am honestly baffled at what you find so confusing.

I think men who beat their wives lack character, judgment and are generally despicable. Therefore, I have little respect for them.

I prefer not to to work with despicable people and if I had my druthers, I would prefer to work with people who do not beat thier wives
                      Heh. You run with this post. Now it's strictly about working with DVers. Previously it was, those who hire DVers are assholes. We all know that you wouldn't hire any DVer and you'd fire anyone accused of DV. And you think those that don't do that are assholes. I disagree. That's pretty easy to understand.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Anywho, I predict that Meyer will get a token slap-on-the-wrist penalty like having to watch the first few games on TV this year.
                        Welcome to 2018, Hannibal. SJW-mob rule. And, no, he's getting fired.Well that's my prediction, at least. And I feel very, very confident.

Comment

• Anyway, Ohio State is on its way to ND/M levels. Fucking hell.

Comment

• The language in his contract with OSU seems clear, and it's not hard to find information about how it applies to this. Meyer presumably wasn't forced to sign the contract, but chose to.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Heh. You run with this post. Now it's strictly about working with DVers. Previously it was, those who hire DVers are assholes. We all know that you wouldn't hire any DVer and you'd fire anyone accused of DV. And you think those that don't do that are assholes. I disagree. That's pretty easy to understand.
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I don't think he should be fired, but I believe Ohio State would succeed even if they did give him the ziggy.

Comment

Working...
                                X