Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Talent, not sure that DVers should have jobs that interact with young impressionable men in a mentorship capacity. We are not talking about some random who works in an office admin role.

Comment

• The other thing, of course, is that Courtney Smith wanted ZS to keep his job.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Talent, it all just seems to fit together too cleanly for me. And not because it's the truth either. I don't see why Meyer would feel the need to do his shuffle at B1G Media Day when all he had to say was that it had been investigated in 2015 and no charges were filed. Trying to protect the couple? They were divorced. Trying to protect Zach? He was already fired for criminal trespassing. Why say you didn't know of anything in 2015 if you did you due diligence and reported it?
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Comment

• Not only is Urban not getting fired, the University should apologize for suspending him. This whole thing is a gigantic crock of shit and Urban will use his anger and righteous indignation to pummel the entirety of the BigTen as a whipping boy outlet for his wrath.

Only the beneficent grace and majesty of Lord Saban can keep Count Dooku Urban from seizing control of the known universe.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post

Bingo?
                    Bango.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Someone should tell Zach Smith to shut up.

Comment

• Yeah, Smith said he never hit his wife, He said here bruises were the result of him defending himself. When asked how that could be, he stumbled around and said he put his hands up or moved her enough for him to leave, The story about how she cut her hand was even more unbelievable. First he said it was nothing. Then he said he was extremely concerned. Fast talking liar.
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Can't figure out how to embed

Zach Smith told @1057TheZone he never abused Courtney. Here is text message b/w Zach & Courtney when he admits & apologizes for strangling his wife on Punta Cana trip in March 2015 & again in April pic.twitter.com/GjcjWh6mFT

Last edited by drok; August 3, 2018, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• I guess he was just lying to media for the sheer thrill of it. Part of his core values bit.

Srsly, none of it adds up and it makes you wonder what's hidden. But there's no question that from what we know and from what has happened to others that he hasn't deserved a firing. He and OSU have played this particular game according to the rules, no doubt about that.
                            Last edited by hack; August 3, 2018, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X