Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I felt we'd be competitive, moreso than what a lot of talking heads were saying. Wasn't expecting that

Comment

• That was a real ass whuppin'. Congrats to OSU. Could be the end of an era, though. Don Brown will not get a good night's sleep until today's loss has been avenged (c:

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
        Didn't watch the game, good decision on my part :-) not even upset - didn't think we had much of a chance without a win in 18 years why should I? And was proven right, nothing has changed. Would have been upset if the game was close/gut wrenching loss like 16. Sound like the team quit? Oh well, we beat Sparty that is 'The Game' to me - look at this... jesus they are pathetic. But happy right now - Cheering Fuck Harbaugh in EL while struggling with Rutgers.

46823313_2191172967573610_6566688722782257152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=bb6e0de900845daefa669dd15ea61c4a&oe=5C76D334.jpg
        If the right context, that's pretty shameful. But then again, not you WF, but there are folks in here who find joy in MSU beating OSU.

Comment

• Everyone of them don't live near EL, ill take a win over MSU over OSU every year

Comment

• It's not entirely clear that UFM will be back for 2019. I certainly hope so, but it seems like there's more than trivial chance he will not. If this was his last season his OSU teams finish up with a 55-4 conference record in 7 seasons and are currently 84-9 with the B10 CG and Bowl game pending. Overall, his teams finish up with at 188-32 with the same two games pending. Unfortunately, he coached at the same time as The Nick.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I don't really care at this point. There is a more than adequate crop of candidates to choose from if he leaves. It will be very hard to match his recruiting but it won't exactly be hard to come up with somebody who can out gameplan Harbaugh LOL

Comment

• I think that OSU will find it hard to replace Meyer and not feel the loss.

Comment

• I think it will border on impossible to replicate what UFM has done.

Comment

• Oklahoma, Ohio state or UCF? Decide and discuss.

Comment

• If they all win out, Oklahoma.

Comment

• Decide and discuss not just decide.

Comment

• I actually think the OSU/OU decision will be about as hard as it gets because they're basically the same fucking team. Each team has some pretty bad games. OU barely, I mean barely, beat Army at home. They were flat out lucky to beat Okie State at home (Okie State missed EP changes the calculus). And they were fortunate to beat WV. We, of course, know that OSU has bad wins.

The two losses are pretty interesting. So, Texas is better than Purdue. Probably. I mean, that game wasn't too far removed from Maryland beating Texas. But, fine. Both games went the same away for 3 quarters. Both teams were losing by 3 TDs at the end of the 3rd. But, OU rallied to tie it in the 4th before losing on a FG (keep your foot on the gas Herman!), and OSU totally imploded and then quit in the final 5 minutes to turn a 35-20 loss into a 49-20.

I also think it's about the most meaningless argument out there. Either team is going to get absolutely motherfucking railed by Alabama. I mean, like, 59-20 railing ala Oregon-FSU. It's going to be horrific.

In fact, they should skip the semifinals and just move straight to Clemson-Alabama. Play it on New Year's Day for the love of god.

Comment

• We're gonna lose to Georgia. Our primary Nickleback out for the first half for a targeting. The entire D-line is limping due to the genius of playing a cut blocking 1-AA team with nothing to lose and a cut blocking Auburn team with nothing to lose the week after. Essentially a home game for Georgia and the Bulldogs have a great combo of great runners and when you cheat to stop the run, Fromm is a 74% passer.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• 12-1 and in a NY6 is okay I guess. Can't win them all.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                We're gonna lose to Georgia. Our primary Nickleback out for the first half for a targeting. The entire D-line is limping due to the genius of playing a cut blocking 1-AA team with nothing to lose and a cut blocking Auburn team with nothing to lose the week after. Essentially a home game for Georgia and the Bulldogs have a great combo of great runners and when you cheat to stop the run, Fromm is a 74% passer.

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X