Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 BCE was pretty bad, too. Heard Jeff talking about it the other day.
    First, you don't ever just "hear Jeff talking about" something. You are, instead, awash in a seemingly infinite sea of language so unpleasantly and abusively constructed that even the likes of Joyce offers relief. Rarely is a non-Scot's pen so Scottish.

Second, yes, you are correct. He was ceaselessly babbling on about the last time M was good at football.
    Last edited by iam416; April 16, 2020, 01:43 PM.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• We need a thumbs down, don't like button. Where the fuck is that?
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• In case anyone is interested, highlights from the 2019 Ohio State-M game.

2019 College Football Week 14 #1 Ohio State vs #13 Michigan HighlightsPlease support the channel by visiting https://www.patreon.com/VictorValiantYTDISCLAIME...

Comment

• Also of note, Ohio State's current class of 16 verbals -- only verbals, of course -- is ranked higher than any HARBAUGH!!! class ever with the exception of 2017 his class of 30. If they add JC Latham, which seems highly likely, then they will pass that class. And we ain't even talking about dem Washington boys looking to come east.

It's going to be a real dickpunch to lose the 2020 Ohio State team, and then the 2021 team is going to be pretty meh. But 2022 -- if we can ever get there then I feel like Ohio State has a chance to once again field a solid team.

Comment

• SCOREBOARD!!!

Comment

• All of that talent left behind by Meyer, and Ryan Day still couldn't beat Harbaugh. At home no less.

Comment

• Wuhan spares CRD from the Wrath of HARBAUGH!!! and buys Ohio State another 2 years of Columbus dominance. By the time they play in Columbus again it'll be 22 years since M last won there!

Comment

• By the time that 22 rolls around, it will be 4 years since OSU won there!

Comment

• I can't believe I'm not going to get to go to that game this year. At times, I measure my life by how many more times I get to see OSU-M in Columbus. It's a grim countdown. Optimistically, I was at 14 more times. Now it's 13. Bummer.

The only upside to this entire disaster is that Ryan Day has apparently mastered the art of quarantine recruiting. Suck it, HARBAUGH!!!!!

Comment

• I genuinely don't give a shit if there's a season. Really don't.

The only way that Harbaugh will ever beat OSU is to offer up a bunch of Covid-19-infected blankets to the OSU football team as a goodwill gesture.

Comment

• Ohio State adds Jantzen Dunn -- combine freak who, if he can play, may go from S to CB. In any event, Dunn is a low 4* and ranked #248 overall. That's good for 14th best out of OSU's 17 current verbals, but he's gonna need a huge ratings bump to come close to #13.

Last year HARBAUGH!!!! signed 4 players ranked higher than 248.

Hannibal:

hello

Comment

• Too bad none of them will play until 2021 at the earliest.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I could see them playing in empty stadiums.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                                I could see them playing in empty stadiums.
                                Illinois players won't even notice the difference

Comment

Working...
                                X