Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No ...... they have some class and don't vomit in the stands, urinate in the stair wells or shit in their coolers.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Ohio State's theoretical schedule:

Sept. 3 - at Illinois

Sept. 12 - Rutgers

Sept. 19 - at Purdue

Sept. 26 - Indiana

Oct. 3 - OFF

Oct. 10 - Nebraska

Oct. 17 - at Michigan State

Oct. 24 - Michigan

Oct. 31 - at Maryland

Nov. 7 - at Penn State

Nov. 14 - OFF

Nov. 21 - Iowa

Nov. 28 - OFF
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• At least in terms of teams and location, it's the same 9 they had plus a trip to motherfucking West Lafayette. CRD better dispense some real motherfucking justice on those motherfuckers or not get in the plane coming home.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Day didn't say that on the conference call. He said it to his team afterward.

But yeah, he hates Michigan, and Harbaugh. Well established fact.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• On a B10 Coaches Call Ryan Day was talking, and HARBAUGH!!!! interrupted him to say that OSU was violating the rules by having on-field instruction and drills, which are not permitted until Friday. Harbaugh brought up Al Washington by name and mentioned a picture that surfaced with Washington working with some of the Buckeyes' linebackers. Day responded on the call: "How about I worry about my team and you worry about yours?"

CRD then told his team the mercy rule thing. The coaches call thing is easily confirmed. And everyone I read that covers OSU has confirmed what he said to the team. I don't think he's hiding from it.

We know HARBAUGH!!!! has embraced the rivalry for decades now, and it appears CRD understands The Game as well.

Of course, as Froot so frequently notes, CRD is in over his head.

Comment

• Harbaugh has been studying the rule book forward and backward in preparation for the big unveil of his new secret weapon: a mule that can kick field goals. His name is Gus.

Comment

• I like the hate. It’s refreshing.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Justin Fields -- "I don't care when we play Michigan. I just want to play them and beat the breaks off them."

Unfortunately, Don Brown has other ideas.

Comment

• Woody Hayes’ 2-point quote and his ‘push his car over the state line’ thing before he buys gas in Michigan are great, too.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU is always a goodie as well...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is good stuff even if the 2020 CFB season is on life support. But, yeah, osu is in the League of Untrustworthy Gentlemen, that last word loosely applied. There is so much rule breaking going on there that they ought to just join the SEC.

Fuck osu.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I will keep an eye out and a shotgun ready. Remember, Buchanan, hate is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. I hate M, and hope that this post finds you and your dandied up brethren miserable.

Comment

• It is blasphemy to distort Shawshank dialog for personal use. You just can't do that. You can corrupt anything else- be it Shakespeare, Poe, the Bible or Monty Python. Just don't touch Shawshank.

Comment

• As CRD said to HARBAUGH!!!!....I guess it comes down to a choice...get busy losing or get busy by a fuckton.

Comment

Working...
                                X