Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well said OP. No need for you boys to show your true colors like that. You are among men so act accordingly. Have you not read Life Promises for Success: Promises from God on Achieving Your Best?
    Last edited by hack; September 8, 2011, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• Supporting ones team can be emotional....
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Saying stupid stuff over and over and louder and louder doesn't make it more effective
        And yet, that is your entire schtick. I wish you wasn't, but it is. Go sniff around OP, bitchboy.

OP:

You've long lost touch with reality. I understand -- you can't help yourself when it comes to Tressel. The assrapings have left a mark. Oh, I couldn't care less if you defend me to this crowd. I've seen what they are.

Anway, as the record clearly shows, I made my best efforts to talk OSU football. Zero interest. Just interest in ludicrous, baseless assertions -- a total muckfest. So, please, quit crying like a little bitch and try to compose yourself. There will be plenty of time for crying in November.

Now, bow down before the KINGS OF THE BIG TEN!
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• And just think what this thread is going to look like in the week leading up to the actual game...

Comment

• I know what it will look like the day after the game.

Comment

• You stay classy Talent.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• :::debating whether to shut this thread down:::
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I vote, Yea. It serves no purpose. There's zero interest in the 2011 OSU team. So why even have it?

OP:

Will do! Off to beat my wife! You're so classy!

Comment

• I vote "yea" as well. At least we won't have to suffer this douchebag any longer. He can go find other forums to troll.

Comment

• OP- The true source of your anger is Rich Rodriguez AKA Super-Genius. Tro not to besmirch the good name of a fine man like Jim Tressel in seeking to blame all of Michigan's shortcomings on him or his "cheating"

Nah DSL you have it all wrong....it was your sister and not rage but her delight....wasn't Rich Rod but my Moby-Dick! As for cheating, you mean she is married?
                      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Back when Talent was promising to leave in 24 hours he had a great exchange with Jeff. That was good material. Now it's just bland off-the-shelf smack at best and Talent reverting to ``I know you are but what am I'' at worst. I wouldn't miss all that if it's gone -- can find that anywhere.

Comment

• Heh, doesn't surprise me.

Comment

• Shutting this thread down would be like the Iranian government trying to silence social media from telling the TRUTH!!

Ayatollah Linesman, I implore you to reconsider

Comment

• DSL, well done...best post here in a long long time!

Comment

• Most Iranians are too poor to have a computer and don't speak English so we can't read their tweets even if they tweeted. Those tweeting in English were a tiny minority of educated elites. Following the analogy, if you guys represent the cream of the Buckeye crop, well, shudder. Yikes.

I guess it's useful to remember for those of you who travel to next year's game that when in Ohio apparently the proper etiquette is to eat with your right hand and wipe with with your left.

Comment

Working...
                                X