Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Liney, looks like the Buckeye Nation has blown a collective gasket.

I suppose now Heater & Paul S., will soon "link" Michigan to that grassy knoll or the Lindbergh kidnapping.
    Last edited by Optimus Prime; September 10, 2011, 12:08 PM.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Well, Paul S is probably the most sane bucknut fan that I know, so I doubt that he'd do anything silly like that....

... but I distinctly remember the last Michigan v OLieO game I attended, and it was the last year that I had season tickets, .. which was 2005.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Not looking good today. Two big plays has Toledo up and playing with a lot of energy

Comment

• OSU's offensive line looks like it really sucks.

Comment

• Yeah they won't be earning a lot of helmet stickers today. Defense has done a great job since the first quarter. We needed points after that INT

Comment

• Ugh, open the second half with missed tackles and another big pass for Toledo that should have been killed at the line of scrimmage.

Comment

• Yes RR lost to the best team in Ohio (Toledo), one of many reasons why he was fired. St. Luke must really be feeling the heat not to mention embarrassment.
                Last edited by Optimus Prime; September 10, 2011, 01:07 PM.
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Good game!

Comment

• Overpursuit and a lot of bad angles now

Comment

• Toledo's QBs are comically awful.

Comment

• Back-to-back losses to Toledo & Miami? When the Mayor of "Sodom and Gomorrah" resigned amid scandal, we knew they would crumble but so fast?

Comment

• OSU caught a huge break on that 3rd and goal play. The LT was holding massively.

Comment

• Looks like OSU is going to survive unless Toledo gets a huge break like a defensive or special teams TD.

Comment

• Ugh...Rod Smith. Big fumble last week and big fumble today

Comment

• Didn't look like a fumble to me. I can't believe that Fickell didn't throw the challenge flag.

Big break for Toledo. It's sweatin' time in Columbus.

Comment

Working...
                                X