Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, I'm jealous of OSU's safeties. They close in on plays and break up passes.

Comment

• Miracle 4th and 14 conversion for Toledo.

Comment

• Got a bad feeling...

Comment

• Whew

Looking like a 2004 type season

Comment

• Terrible playcalling by Toledo at the end.
            Last edited by Hannibal; September 10, 2011, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• I am hoping we open up the playbook a bit next week

Comment

• You would be better served opening a comic book. You
                Guys are screwed.
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Most of the kids already sold their playbooks.

Comment

• Big win for Flagship U.

Comment

• High standards for its coaches. Thanks for the chuckle this morning, Clean Gene.

Last edited by DennisT; September 10, 2011, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• OLieO is anything BUT the "flagship" team of the Big Ten this year.

If that's the best they can do against a MAC school, they're going to get knocked off a few times in the Big Ten this year.

but watch out next year .... hoo boy ...
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                          Maybe you have me mixed up with someone else.

I have not attended a Michigan v OLieO game since 2005.
                          Oh..well I guess then the guy who has the big rv and satellite hook up who used to post at the old place a lot...Doug, I believe was his name, lied. He said you came to the tailgate late and left early...not meaning you actually attended the game...but you were there after the game started and ran home as soon as you could after the loss.

Comment

• Dude, let it go. You're pissing and moaning about a tailgate from six years ago. Only wives are supposed to have memories like that.

Comment

• heh..you're right...

Comment

• I guess then the guy who has the big rv and satellite hook up who used to post at the old place a lot...Doug, I believe was his name, lied. He said you came to the tailgate late and left early...not meaning you actually attended the game...but you were there after the game started and ran home as soon as you could after the loss.
                                You know, .. I do remember now, that for that game, I did indeed come to Doug's tailgate late, and yes, I left the tailgate early, when the game was decided, because I wanted to avoid the traffic.

I did not know that you were in town, or even in the state on that day. Had I known that you were going to stop by, I would have stayed in order to meet you. If you are acquainted with Paul S, you can ask him as to how I treat opposing fans, including ohio fans. Paul is a very good friend of mine, and that will always be true, regardless of who he roots for on football Saturdays.

And please don't ever accuse my friend Doug of lying for me, or anyone. If you've met the man, you already know that he and his wife are two of the finest people you'll ever meet. You're starting to embarrass yourself by talking about this.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X