Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    I did not know that you were in town, or even in the state on that day. Had I known that you were going to stop by, I would have stayed in order to meet you.

Well thats not true as well since you were the one that emailed me the directions...but no biggie...

I'm done here...no big deal...hope you win all your games except the one vs us...good luck...good bye..won't bother you again. see ya fellas.
    Last edited by Regelbuck; September 10, 2011, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• Whatever, Regel.

So long.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Buckeye fans, being Buckeye fans.

Comment

• Well, he's probably right about all that, but I don't know why he made such a big deal over it. I admit that my memory is bad at times, but I didn't ignore him or anyone on purpose. Its much ado about nothing.

Comment

• Concur, everyone realizes you did nothing purposely to slight him.

Comment

• I am curious to hear Talent's appraisal of the the Big10 flagship.

In fairness, Toledo deserved to win that game, IMHO.

Comment

• He will sandbag as usual.

Comment

• Ohio State was awful today. They tried a million different ways to give the game away, and nearly did. A very poor performance.

The Kings of The Big Ten will almost assuredly lose next week. Miami, frankly, is the 2nd best team on their schedule. Fortunately, the Big Ten, aside from Wisconsin, is a steaming pile of shit. So, a timely upset may see a team playing gads of 2nd stringers still make the B10 title game. I have no clue who they'll play if that should occur The Legends division appear to the horrid.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• ND will beat MSU next week, Wisky will be wearing the belt this year. Count on it.
                    Last edited by WingsFan; September 11, 2011, 07:03 AM.

Comment

• Wisconsin certainly looks gads better than anyone else. This was always going to be a "lost year" for OSU. They'll be back on top next year. But, there's still a shot this year, though unlikely.

Anyway, only 40 more quarters of the Joe Bausermann Experience to go!

Comment

• This was always going to be a "lost year" for OSU.
                        Really ?? When did that date start, oh I think I know.

Comment

• Well, to be clear, "lost year" refers to not being a national title contender.

Right now, the depth of the team is being tested to the extreme. I'd say they played yesterday without 8 of their top 15 players -- 9 at times.

Bauserman sucks and Hyde will be very good, but he doesn't have vision at RB right now. Herron, or even Hall, would be a significant upgrade.

It's just a young team turned uber-young.

Comment

• Wisconsin and MSU look like the top of the heap so far. Interesting game at South Bend next week.
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I'm not buying MSU until they beat ND at South Bend next week. They haven't beaten anyone yet.

In spite of all their defensive mistakes, I still think ND is a tough football team.

Comment

• MSU look like junk in Week One. This week they put up an extremely dominant performance. Florida Atlantic only had one first down all game. FAU is terrible, but that's still a bit impressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X