Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I say MSU beats ND next week, Kelly goes ballistic....blackeyes for everyone.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Well, he's finding out he's not at Grand Valley anymore ...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Is Kelly another RichRod? What I mean is does he concentrate too much on his offense? I don't remember his teams in Cincinnati being much on defense.
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• He might be. The parallels between his career at Cincinnati and RichRod's at WVU are uncanny.

MSU will beat OSU this year.

Comment

• Apparently, you win in the Big East with offense alone. ND's coaching staff should be publicly flogged for the display in the final 20 seconds. Mind-boggingly inept.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Those were two bad teams, and I think our coaches did a better job masking it than theirs did.

Comment

• ND seemed to be most concerned with Denard's running threat, so its a bit ironic that he beat them with his arm.

And I'm not necessarily praising Denard's throwing. I'm just saying, by whatever means, he completed the necessary passes, instead of running for everything.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• RichRod had his huge flaws, but did he blow a game like that at all? RichRod seemed to be really good in close games, and Kelly sucks ass in them.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                    Those were two bad teams, and I think our coaches did a better job masking it than theirs did.
                    I don't think ND is bad on offense. They just have to stop turning the ball over so much. Defensively...I don't know. They had one CB (#4) who had a terrible game.

Comment

• ND played well enough to win, Michigan was terrible most of the game. If Hoke wants to keeep his job he better spread the field and let DR run like Forest Gump. Had a gutt feeling late Blue would win, bet the farm large and won!
                      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I don't think ND is bad on offense. They just have to stop turning the ball over so much.

That's a pretty big part of being good on offense...

Comment

• They've had some fluky/flukish turnovers that won't/can't continue. The numbers have been good.

Comment

• Could be. But the bottom-line is that when a supposedly good team can't beat bad teams, and let them back in the way they did for us last night, then it's harder to call them a good team. Both teams last night did stuff regularly that no team should expect to do and still win.

Comment

• I don't think either ND or M is bad. Mediocre is probably more like it. M has obvious talent issues at certain positions. ND -- well, one game of horrendous turnovers is a fluke; two is becoming a pattern. They may be better than 0-2, but the truth is, they have been a backbreaking turnover machine. And that makes them thoroughly mediocre and not as good as M on the whole.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• 9 turnovers in two games.

Exact same problem we had last year. We would have destroyed Iowa had it not been for turnovers and terrible special teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X