Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't the Ohio mascot beat the crap out of that Bucknut mascot, too? Guy can't keep from making enemies and getting his butt kicked.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• The code of the Michigan Man is to assault and inflict violence upon persons who dare to root for another team in Michigan Stadium. I will spread the word around the Big10. As the Huskerz are new to this league, let me warn them first that canes and dentures can be deadly weapons. Michigan Men are experienced in their use.

Comment

• Yet Kirk Herbstreit is probably still safer in Ann Arbor today than in Columbus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
          Yet Kirk Herbstreit is probably still safer in Ann Arbor today than in Columbus.
          Not if he's wearing the Brutus costume!!!

Comment

• Ohio State fans are the epitome of trash. Classless, drunk, trailer park garbage.

This poor kid never had a chance. He's growing up surrounded by gutter trash....and unfortunately odds are he won't be one of the lucky ones to fall through the cracks there in the shit hole known as Columbus.

Last edited by Niffla; September 20, 2011, 01:58 PM.
            AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
                Ohio State fans are the epitome of trash. Classless, drunk, trailer park garbage.

This poor kid never had a chance. He's growing up surrounded by gutter trash....and unfortunately odds are he won't be one of the lucky ones to fall through the cracks there in the shit hole known as Columbus.

Yeah poor kid never stood a chance. He was prime material for someone to badly photoshop and then use to slander the Ohio State University fanbase.

Comment

• is this a photoshopped image? ... I've always thought it was genuine.

Comment

• I can see the future:

Ohio State self-reports violations of improper benefits to players

Joe Bauserman will be suspended indefinitely after it was reported by multiple sources that he received improper benefits. After ESPN's Saturday night broadcast of the Ohio State / Miami football game, Bauserman returned to his residence in Columbus to find his mailbox filled with hundreds of envelopes. Inside the envelopes; spare change, food stamps and welfare checks.

It was later revealed that over five hundred people had stopped by his home to leave the envelopes, many of which were clearly labeled with what is presumed to be the person who left the envelope's name, address and contact information.

We reached out to a number of the people who left their information behind. All of them mentioned that they immediately reported the violation to the university and NCAA. The reason given by every person we reached was the same:

Bauserman needs to be declared ineligible immediately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Pitts View Post
                      Bauserman needs to be declared ineligible immediately.
                      Bite your tongue. Let him play!!!
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                        Bite your tongue. Let him play!!!
                        I really shouldn't give them any ideas. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Pasadena Blue View Post
                          is this a photoshopped image? ... I've always thought it was genuine.
                          It's the genuine article. I first saw it on the Yahoo! news page. That one was taken before she murdered her little girl. There have been others of her proudly sporting buckeye garb since she was released from prison. She's a big fan.

Comment

• Casey Anthony is real. The kid giving the finger is some young soccer fan that's been photoshopped to accommodate various American fanbases.

Comment

• Jim Tressel must serve as a mentor for the Casey Anthony types of the world. If Jimmy could "get away with it" for ten years, why not Casey? I can see why he would serve as inspirational hope to some of the worst people imaginable. "If Jim can beat the rap, why not me"?

I bet they were pen pals in prison.
                              Last edited by Optimus Prime; September 20, 2011, 09:27 PM.
                              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Yes- Casey was even selling autographed versions of that jersey.

Comment

Working...
                                X