Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All kidding aside, it's gonna take 1400-1500 points to win and a healthy dose of LUCK. Having said that, the first couple of years I merely logged-in before kickoff, watched a few ESPN highlights and spent 10 minutes selecting. Frankly you need to spend a little time surveying the matches in order to simply hedge your wager at best, few locks aside.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• With 38 people, it's definitely going to take a strong showing. Last year's top 3 were really good -- I think all above 60%, which is amazing considering you have to pick 250+ games.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Doing better than 60% against the spread is incredible

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Doing better than 60% against the spread is incredible
          Really?! I'm not trying to be sarcastic here, but the guy cruising on autopick is at 60%. So what does that say about all the analytics and percentages? Not much.

Maybe he'll regress to the mean, I have to imagine he would, but it's pretty depressing to see an autopick team consistently in the Top 5 and just shy of the overall lead. Makes me wonder what I'm doing!

Comment

• DSL do you have Wiz's URL ? I never bookmarked it. I'd like to go wack him in the head and leave breadcrumb trail.

Spike it ultimately comes down to weather, injuries, player/coach miscues and mental retardation, no particular order.
            Last edited by Optimus Prime; September 26, 2011, 10:22 PM.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Dr. LoveGlove, Ohio State vs. Michigan State, friendly wager, are you really that frightened? Second loss of the season on the horizon and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Feel the pain! Don't be a wanker...
              Last edited by Optimus Prime; September 29, 2011, 07:34 PM. Reason: None

Comment

• Sounds like Luke Fickell's honeymoon is over. Apparently his RB assaulted another student, got his ass-kicked then had to seek medical aid......Fuckell would do best to keep his hood rats in a cage.

Comment

• Jamal Berry is the named buck.

"......... No legal issues are involved."

Yet.

Just more evidence of the culture of violence and corruption down there.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• MGoBlog, separates wheat........

The report said the victim "sustained bruises on his neck from this event."

At about 10:25 a.m., two males were witnessed "wrestling on the ground" in the South Oval, according to the police report. The primary witness is a university employee who declined to comment, but said in the police report that Berry was muttering things such as "I don't know what is going on around me." The report said Berry "appeared confused and disoriented and was unable to tell me his name."

The middle-aged woman said that the student on the ground had attacked another student. The student on the ground, who was later identified as Jaamal Berry, was clearly out of sorts and appeared to be quite disconnected from his surroundings."
                    Discuss.

Comment

• Can't blame him. I'd want to be disconnected from those turdtown surroundings too.

Comment

• No ...... it's the beginning of his line to authorities:

"I don't recall anything about that night."

Keep in mind, he is tressel trained.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Cue Sonny and Cher ... "and the beat goes on"
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Now now, gentleman. Let's not cast stones lest you unleash a torrent of great Michigan criminals of the past and present

Comment

• For example like D. Stonum, second DUI under RR, BH in a brilliant coup d'?tat , takes command and immediately suspends the WR for the entire season, hail "Hoke the Mighty Oak". As for others, Kelly allows Floyd to play desperately against Michigan after earning his third DUI and as for Tressel ...well no crime to great, as continued to recruit that high school rapist Lineman after he was able to "beat the rap" in a very Tressel-like fashion. Another proud Buckeye in the family....

Dr. Love Glove not too late to grow a pair.....MSU vs. OSU....be a man.

Comment

• Yup. College kids do stupid things everywhere. The question is what do the grown ups do about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X