Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in Chicago after a day in Champaign. Stunned Illini everywhere. Glorious day, really. Sparty deliver scUM a reality check straight from the smackdown hotel and we completed a pass!

Comment

• The zooker was your best friend today.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Zooker had some piss poor clock management and the curious decision to not kick a FG there late in the 4th. But really, we dominated both lines today. Were it not for the windy conditions, we might have attempt 6 passes instead of only 4

Comment

• Herron looked good. He makes the rest of the offense better.

You guys will be tough the rest of the way.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Illinois is the same team that gave Michigan 67 points last year.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Back in Chicago after a day in Champaign. Stunned Illini everywhere. Glorious day, really. Sparty deliver scUM a reality check straight from the smackdown hotel and we completed a pass!
              Good DSL, guess you didn't jump from that ledge. Illinois was exposed and I guess we can thank you for that, care to "stone Up" for the November 26th finale? Most be feeling pretty good now,

Talent had the temerity to back his rhetoric with cash, what say you? Strength in numbers , no?
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Cash on games is a fool's pursuit. I prefer the exchange of emotions. Such as the ruinous, wrecked emotions you must be feeling this fine Sunday morning, knowing that Michigan's "real" season has begun and it looks all too familiar.

Comment

• Thought so.....actually it takes a helluva lot more than our first loss of the season to rain on my parade, speaking of which how many losses do you have already?

On to other bright news.... Cy Young & MVP (in the real world anyway) Justin "OP" Verlander retired the entire 37 Poolie batting order to remain atop of those that actually make weekly selections....37 up, 37 down.

Spineless Cavanaugh continues his "Masterful" use of the "Autopick"....really the algorithms of some computing science moron? You would hope our Pool manager comes to his senses and actually lets other pool participants make selections on behave of Cavanaugh for the balance of the season? Would make just about as much sense.....

Season Standings Week 7
                  Weekly Standings - Trash Talk - Printable Standings - Text Rules - Group Filter - Share This Page
                  No. Username Points Win% W-L-T
                  1 RYAN CAVANAUGH 825 58.8 77-54-0
                  2 THE PRIME 795 58.8 77-54-0
                  3 WINGSFAN1 778 55.7 73-58-0
                  4 MESTER 774 55.7 73-58-0
                  5 RONNY MEXICO 767 60.3 79-52-0
                  6 CROCKAD79 764 55.7 73-58-0
                  7 IPSWICH 756 53.4 70-61-0
                  8 CORCH76 747 55.0 72-59-0
                  9 JALTEN 739 55.0 72-59-0
                  10 ALABAMALUM 733 57.3 75-56-0
                  11 LINEY 729 52.7 69-62-0
                  12 RAZRBAK77 726 49.6 65-66-0
                  13 DR. NOSTRON 722 51.9 68-63-0
                  14 DAWG1 721 54.2 71-60-0
                  14 FRANK_GRIMES 721 54.2 71-60-0
                  16 STEMPELDW 717 53.4 70-61-0
                  Last edited by Optimus Prime; October 16, 2011, 09:30 AM.
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Cash on games is a fool's pursuit. I prefer the exchange of emotions. Such as the ruinous, wrecked emotions...

Emotions, exchange of emotions? Woah, sorry DSL, you will have to stick with Bon Bons, Oprah & Ellen DeGeneres in order to fulfill your emotional needs.

I'll pretend I just didn't read that.

Comment

• Two hours between pieces of bait? You are slipping, off yer game. Yesterday was rough on you, wasn't it?

Comment

• My bet is OP has much better ways to spend his time than responding to asinine comments from a moron.

Comment

• Hi Stan, how you doin?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            ..... I prefer the exchange of emotions. Such as the ruinous, wrecked emotions you must be feeling this fine Sunday morning, knowing that Michigan's "real" season has begun and it looks all too familiar.
                            Ahhh, some good ol' smack talk from the wilderness boys.

You guys got a peak at the edge of the Forrest in Champaign but its a long dark way back to civilization. Frankly, Illinois's defense sucks. Yeah, before facing the stumble bum offense of the buckeye's they were ranked 17th nationally in points allowed. I suspect they still do, maybe even moved up a couple spots ... heh.

..... and Michigan wasn't "exposed" so much as MSU's DL out played M's offensive line. Narduzzi did a fine job if you like the way he and Dantonio do that sort of thing - and I don't. That's another story.

I don't think M will face a more fired up, more hostile and more talented defense, the rest of the way .... but that's just me. Others think M is done. I don't.

That osu's feeble OL was able to rush for a few yards is not surprising. Koenning is a good DC. He does the same kind of stuff Mattison does with blitzes which certainly confused your new boy in town at QB it seems. We'll see more of that from pryor, jr. But, Illinois, who ranked in the 30s nationally in most defensive stats in 2010 featured Martez Wilson, Corey Liguet, Nate Busey and Clay Nurse .... all of them ending up in the NFL. Still M managed to put up 676 total yards on those boys, 257 rushing. osu's performance against the Illinois defense minus all of those guys? Weak sauce.

Michigan will be fine despite the gnashing of teeth going on here and elsewhere in the Wolverine nation following the loss to MSU in EL ....... cheaters. Our boys will be ready for the bucks.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Come on Jeff, give credit where credit is due. fickell is doing a hellvu a job with the situation he's in. I'd give him at least 3 year contract to put his stamp on this team. Heck, from we were told he was the coach in waiting.

Comment

• LOL recalling the day DSL showed up saying ``Fickell NAILED his introductory press conference; recruits are responding!''

Comment

Working...
                                X