Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boom.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Thank you, Boilermakers.

Comment

• The Boilers have been a hot and cold team this year. I'm glad we caught them on a cold day.

Comment

• Bawaaahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lowly loss to bottom-feeder Purdue, really DSL?

Looks like that "FlagShip" took an asspounding today and sank straight to the bottom of the Atlantic!

Thanks to Admiral Adolf Tressel of course....BTW if you swapped Hemlock for your Apppletini today, the Forum would understand, sans Talent of course.

PPS Fickel is mentally retarded but Miller too?

Last edited by Optimus Prime; November 12, 2011, 04:30 PM.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• OP, you've again both confused me and amused me with your smacktalk.

Keep up the good work!

Comment

• No worries.

Background:

Awhile back our buddies claimed that OSU was the Big Ten "Flagship", which is simply moronic. Next, DSL et. al., suggested that I often compared Tressel to Hitler?!? Well from now on, hell yes! As for the rest, an unpleasant truth.

Well that ship has sprung a countless leaks, November 26th can't come fast enough.
              Last edited by Optimus Prime; November 13, 2011, 08:07 AM.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Another butt-ugly game. Believe the last time we lost to Purdue was 2004, incidentally, the last really butt-ugly season.

And yes, OP continues to embarrass himself with his Godwin's Law chicanery.

And OSU remains the Big Ten flagship. Look at how dreadful the Big Ten looks without a solid OSU to back it up. The Big Ten NEEDS a powerful THE Ohio State, and needs it badly.

Comment

• Comment

• The Flagship has been sunk.

Comment

• The Flagship's hull integrity was suspect.
                      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Ohio State lost to Purdue in 2009, too.

Comment

• Thanks DSL, 4 losses and counting, say there is no reason after Tressel serves his college football ban that he not apply for the Penn State job, it appears they are willing to take any sociopath as an HC.

BTW, You now have been hit with "Failure to Monitor", more suspensions, bowl-bans, forfeitures, incarcerations? Don't worry, it will not happen twice, I'll be on every news cycle 24/7, I'll be monitoring the OSU situation like Walter Leland Cronkite.

You are welcome.

Hint -Now would be a really good time to return those BuckEye pajamas to Wal-Mart.
                          Last edited by Optimus Prime; November 13, 2011, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• This turn of fate against the schmucknuts is a long needed dose of humility.

Sit back and take it like a man.

Comment

• It appears that the earliest the NCAA will rule on OSU's most recent scandal is December 10th, well after the December 4th Bowl Selections.

Will that mean that a potential bowl-ban would be applied next year? Assuming justice is served of course.

Comment

• Will that mean that a potential bowl-ban would be applied next year? Assuming justice is served of course.
                                I think that would be the case. The NCAA is well aware of the bowl invitation deadline, and if they're going to drag their feet in issuing their findings, then I'd assume that they know a bowl invitation may have already been issued and accepted by the schmucknuts by then. One thing the NCAA will NOT do, is infuriate bowl representatives, by taking away a team that has already been invited, and accepted. They'll probably have a lot of tickets sold by then, not to mention a pretty decent sized publicity campaign going on.

So, my guess is, any post season ban would have to be carried out after the 2012 season. Which, if true, helps us with Brionte Dunn, because he doesn't want to play for the schmucks if they get a post season ban.

Comment

Working...
                                X