Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooting for Ohio to lose last four games of season.

Comment

• Re: Meyer and coaching OlieO ..

He may not have a "deal", but I'd bet Talent's last dollar that Meyer's AGENT has had discussions with OlieO, and somewhere, there is something on paper, that they've agreed to, that will probably be revealed after next week's game.

I love how words can be crafted.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Denied a deal or offer but didn't deny discussions. I think he's a Buckeye.

Comment

• I don't think there is any doubt. He can issue all kinds of denials, when his AGENT is conducting the actual negotiations.

He's absolutely their coach next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
            Who you rootin' for in Penn State - OSU game on now?
            I want Tat U to win just so they have a better record and us beating them (knock on wood) looks better.

Comment

• Buckeyes look vulnerable...

Comment

• They lost to Purdue, they are very vulnerable but Posey being back gives them a very dangerous receiver who can actually catch the ball.

Comment

• Looks like they may come into the Big House with a 6-5 record...

Comment

• Tough break DSL, a stellar power performance by Michigan trumps the "battle" of the incorrigibles in Columbus. What is that Fickell's fifth loss this season? See you in AA next week.

Cheers
                    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Bring them on.

Noon. Saturday. Stadium and Main. Ann Arbor Michigan.

Don't be late.

Comment

• Wow dead silence in here, where did the Boys from Ohio go?

Wait a minute, you didn't actually wear your Scarlet Magic Shoes to The Shoe, DSL? If so, you are probably at Columbus General having a work boot from a 300 lb unemployed welder surgically removed from your backside.
                        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Defense was swiss cheese in the first half but they really stepped it up in the 2nd. A couple key fumbles killed us

Now on to an easier opponent. This should be Michigan's last decent chance to win a game in this series for a while.

Comment

• 5 losses and counting, ouch.... Toledo should have been the 6th but hay a little Buckeye luck. Like your bravado DSL, as misplaced as it usually is, are you really sure you want to play a team that is obviously peaking at the right time?

You know, a BCS-at-large Bowl and all to play for?

Still want to cast Tressel in Bronze? Personally, I'd "Slap him in Irons" but carry-on.

Admiral Adolf Otto Von Tressel scuttled your Big 10 Flagship from within, sank straight to the bottom having never fired a single shot, stuff of legends I tell yah.
                            Last edited by Optimus Prime; November 20, 2011, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• This should be Michigan's last decent chance to win a game in this series for a while.
                              Yeah, I like counting eggs first thing in the morning too ...

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                                Denied a deal or offer but didn't deny discussions. I think he's a Buckeye.
                                Exactly. I like how there were no follow up questions either. Nothing. Guy could have asked if Meyer or his representative have had any discussions with t*su, but he let's it go. It all seemed very scripted.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X