Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not only was that an embarrassing comment, but the ill-timed quip he made to try and save face was almost worse.

School President, indeed.

Comment

• Or who could forget earlier in the year when he said...something to the effect, "your sister is a poor little whore" (rendered loosely), geez I bet even Gee has a sister!

Turns out there is a convent in Toledo that he offended and had to go apologize to them...he must attend these events loaded, reeking of elderberry because he sure speaks his mind.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
        Whoever coined the phrase "crime does not pay" never shared that information with Ohio.

Ohio State won't be putting any money into the Big Ten's bowl bank account in 2012. It will be withdrawing around $400,000.

In other news, Poles up-in-arms and gunnin' for Gee!

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/st...h-army-comment
        So OSU should be forced to give up their bowl share for multiple seasons?

If you believe that OSU only made the Sugar Bowl through cheating, then that significantly higher payout was earned crookedly. That money though was split up between the 11 conference members. To my knowledge, only OSU has returned their share. Michigan, even with full knowledge that OSU (and by extension, the Big10) had no right to that money, chose to keep the money. Just like every other school did.

So while crowing from the high horse of hypocrisy that it cannot tolerate "cheating", Michigan the institution will happily accept tainted money which was the payoff from said "cheating".

I would like to hear an excuse as to why it's perfectly fine, morally, that Michigan keep money that was earned crookedly and that it knows was earned crookedly.

Comment

• Uh....gee... how about UM didn't cheat to get their share and under the BCS guidelines the Big Ten is entitled to the payment..or..gee..TheOShitU didn't return its share of the NCAA money it earned the year the Fab Five kicked their ass in the regional finals. Clear enough for you?

Comment

• Of course OSU gets their bowl share next season. It's not even a question. But anything that gets a real Michigan man like Stan to post is good by me. Heh.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Stan represents all the qualities I've come to expect from a true Michigan Man

Comment

• OOOH Such a cutting wit!

Comment

• Listen, I am damn proud to be a Michigan man. Sure beats the hell out of being an OSHITU man with such fine upstanding symbols of virtue and fairness as Tressel, Smith and GEE.

Comment

• Stan's posts nearly always make me smile. Such a great caricature.

Comment

• Like flies drawn to a dunghill! )
                      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• That story is what ALWAYS makes me smile. The arrogance of OSHITU far outdates the birth of both Talent and DSL. especially the final quote from a buffoon. What do you think was the story the following week?

Comment

• I'll give you a hint: "Bye bye No.1" And it just keeps getting better as you head into your exhibition season.

Comment

• Stan continues to deliver. Heh.

Anyway, I didn't realize M-OSU game won't count next season. No different than Browns-Lions preseason battle. Interesting. Well, I will still attend. Should be lots of fun even if the game, apparently, doesn't count.

Comment

• It will count, but it will only be a stop along the way as Michigan heads to Indianapolis for a showdown with either Wisconsin or Penn State for the Big Ten title.

I'm sure the OlieO faithful will be at their rabid best.
                              Last edited by lineygoblue; January 15, 2012, 11:16 AM.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I am going to enjoy that day, Liney.

Comment

Working...
                                X