Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are we concerned with Akron administrators on this thread?
    ???????

Losers, cheaters: aka THE idiots of ohio., the posting is right at home.....I will admit, there are only two better places where it should be "parked"..

DSL & Talent, repent.

Look, it is understandable to want to put the Tresesl years behind,God knows you would have good reason to but you can't. He will remain a pox and black stain on the Buckeye program for many years to come besides it reeks of self-pity.

Last, a word of friendly caution, don't put too much stock in a man with a failing esophagus, unethical recruitment tactics and 0-1 record as HC at OSU.
    Last edited by Optimus Prime; February 5, 2012, 10:13 AM.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Matta got his first win ever at the Kohl Center yesterday and win #20 on the year, securing first place for yet another day for YOUR The Ohio State Buckeyes

Comment

• DLS, like HIS Ohio State Buckeyes appears to be on Forum probation.

A little Basketball Thread Smackdown.
        Last edited by Optimus Prime; February 5, 2012, 09:46 AM.
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Yeah, well, it seems that even a little good-natured ribbing is considered "inflammatory" anymore. I didn't even say anything remotely negative about Michigan and still the hammer nearly came down.

OP- Ready to get Izzo'ned?

Comment

• Izzo's top player is nursing a sprained knee. I wouldn't count Michigan out yet on this one.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• OP- Ready to get Izzo'ned?

I have no idea what the hell that means...please keep it that way.

Comment

• Actually it wouldn't shock me at all to see Michigan win this one. I'm having a hard time being sold on Sparty this year

Comment

• May need to retract my statement on Sparty

Comment

• Meh. Its one game in a long season.

Comment

• They get up to play Michigan and they get away with a lot in their own building. Wouldn't write them off, though. If Izzo gets 90% of that defensive effort in the tournament they'll be awfully hard to knock out in the first two weekends.

Comment

• And Izzo really isn't all that concerned with the regular season anyway. He coaches his team to get them to "peak" at tournament time. He "hates" Michigan of course, and wants to win that game every year because of recruiting. But, overall, he is prepping his team for the tournament right now. Michigan just happened to be in the way.

I still don't see this loss as a big deal. We're 3-1 over the last 4 meetings with them, and they definitely hear the footsteps. We're gaining on them, and with the addition of a bit more talent, especially in the form of big bodies, we'll start having our way with them for a while.

We've got to finish the season. We need a strong finish to gain a good seed in the NCAA's. The conference tournament I really don't care about. Its mostly a money grab anyway.

Comment

• I think we will be a load for everyone in the B1G to handle next year. Matta won't have his usual superior talent to overcome the Beilein effect.

Comment

• Marta is a very good coach. Watch that team play defense. Even better than last year.

Hopefully Thomas comes back. Theyll be tough.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Next year could be a great team; M replaces Novak & Stu with Robinson, McGary & Staukas. I don't see anyone leaving early.

*PG: Trey Burke - Eso Ekunne
                              *SG: Tim Hardaway Jr - Vogrich/Brundidge...
                              *SF: Glenn Robinson III - Nick Staukas...
                              *PF: Mitch McGary - Evan Smotryz...
                              *C: Jordan Morgan - Horford/McLimans...

Comment

• They need to man up inside. Need to.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X