Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USC was never a player.

He's announcing at a bar in College Park. I can't conceive of him traveling to College Park to pick anyone other than Maryland. Meh. Harmless. He'll play for an middling team for 3 years.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      He's announcing at a bar in College Park. I can't conceive of him traveling to College Park to pick anyone other than Maryland.
      Maybe it's a massive attempt at trolling. Kind of like what you OSU fans do here. Heh.

Comment

• 2013 schedule completed by adding...wait for it...THE BUFFALO BILLS!

Wait, sorry, Buffalo Bulls.

Yeah...

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

For a cool million I think I would have rather just played one of the instate MAC teams again

Comment

• isn't it SEC tradition to play cupcakes OOC? What did you expect.

Comment

• Delaware State

Comment

• Originally posted by Pasadena Blue View Post
              isn't it SEC tradition to play cupcakes OOC? What did you expect.
              Failing esophagus, embarrassed to face his former team, 0-1 as head coach and now "little sisters of the poor".....I say bring back Tressel.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Delaware State happened because that week was in the middle of everyones league schedule and it was a season where you had 12 games in 12 weeks.

Comment

• Well, then there's UMass, two stabs at Appalachian State, countless adventures against EMU, WMU, and CMU...

Bottom line is we both play, more often than not, 3 crap OOC teams. I just don't know why we're bothering to spend an entire million to drag in Buffalo. I can't believe all Ohio MAC teams turned us down at that price.

Comment

• Bottom line is we both play, more often than not, 3 crap OOC teams.

Then why did you raise the issue?

I can't believe all Ohio MAC teams turned us down at that price.

Get used to it.
                    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
                      Bottom line is we both play, more often than not, 3 crap OOC teams.

Then why did you raise the issue?
                      PB raised the issue, not me.

Comment

• Well I think it started with the Wisconsin talk. IMO there's a very big difference between starting the year with four cupcakes and starting it with 3 and a legit matchup, as Michigan and some of its lesser rivals do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          PB raised the issue, not me.
                          Oh really. You asked why Ohio was now scheduling cupcakes. I don't think I ever referenced M practices. That was you.

Comment

• I posted the article about scheduling Buffalo and wondered why we were wasting a million on them when there are plenty of instate cupcakes.

In the very next post you take a shot at Urban with your "SEC scheduling practices" crack and that we "shouldn't expect any different". Implying that this is what you get with Urban and also implying that Michigan does things differently.

Comment

• DSL, There are times when you are actually a stalwart, considerate poster and other times as frivolous and cavalier as an escaped mental patient, as for today, it's the latter.

Comment

• Ah well, whatever. I posted something criticizing the Buffalo game and you and PB took it as an opportunity to take shots at Meyer and make this another OSU-Michigan thing. Guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Comment

Working...
                                X