Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I figure this sorta thing is fine as long as it's kept to the Northern Kentucky Thread and there's no contagion.

Comment

• Watch out when you rip on NASCAR around here. These southerners get a bit touchy about that ...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I like ripping on southerners. I will definitely be the Neil Young to anybody's Van Zant. All comers.

Comment

• I stand with Hack!

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVRxdPWV3RM"]Neil Young - Southern Man - YouTube[/ame]

One of Canadia's finest!

;-)

Comment

• I stand with Hack!
              You can swing from a tree with Hack too. :-)
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Haha.

Comment

• Tall white mansions and little shacks.

Comment

• Southern Man don't need [you] around, anyhow.

Comment

• I've always thought that was such a thoughtful and reasoned rebuttal to Neil's brainless trashtalk! But really and truly this is about the fact that Southerners just can't handle weather. Come up here and put some hair on your chest so we can talk on an even footing.

Comment

• Iam about as "southern" geographically as this board gets, I could practically Hit The Beard!
                        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Well do us all a favor and git 'er dun already! Nab a few key family members while you're at it please.

Comment

• Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I'll take this guy any day over Neil. Thank you very much!
                              Last edited by Ghengis Jon; May 28, 2015, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• I'm kinda partial to this guy.

Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Working...
                                X