Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heh

Comment

• although they both probably have an uncontrollable case of the giggles right now along with the munchies

Comment

• I may not know much.......but I know my bud.......Can't smoke anymore, but....;-)

Comment

• Urban Meyer must be hearing footsteps with the firing Petrino by Arkansas for nothing more than a "candlelight staff meeting for two".

With the crap that Meyer pulled at Florida that has recently come to light, thanks to the brilliance and courage of Hayes wouldn't surprise to see Meyer sidelined with another esophageal collapse....potential NCAA "WisconsinGate" investigation looming, simply crushing developments...stay tuned.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• :::high five to OP:::
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Really good visit for Bosa. Still think he stays south and ends up in Tuscaloosa. But, he liked OSU ahead of the visit and had them in his top 4, and the visit apparently was really good. So, there's a chance. DL isn't an area of need, so this one is a bit like playing with house money.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Also, one thing that is going on with OSU recruiting is that UFM relative "newness" and OSU's limited scholarships are creating a very cautious approach. I think there are half a dozen kids OSU was "torn" on fromt he film and really wanted to see them in camp before firming up the offer. Zaire (or any QB they've offered) really comes to mind. Smith, too. Even Gedeon. So some of these kids -- again, Zaire -- don't feel the same "love" they get from a place like ND. Interesting dynamic.

2014 will be different. UFM and the staff won't be at a deficit in building relationships. And they will have seen almost every Ohio kid, at least, at camp.

That said, the 2013 class is still going to be top-shelf. He'll just have to go about it a bit differently.

Comment

• So some of these kids -- again, Zaire -- don't feel the same "love" they get from a place like ND. Interesting dynamic
                  translated: UFM didn't offer any of these kids positions within his Circle of Trust

Comment

• I'm not sure why he would offer a spot in something made up. Hilariously inept reporting, actually

Comment

• "Meyer defended his Florida program, which was examined in a recent Sporting News report that cited a number of issues. On the charge of preferential treatment for certain players, Meyer admitted that was true and said it’s a practice he’ll continue at Ohio State."

Hilariously inept reporting my ass!
                      Last edited by UMStan White; April 13, 2012, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• More like circle-jerk of trust

Comment

• Feeling like OSU is actually really in it with Bosa. Wisky and M are not. UFM might actually pull one from The Nick. Lawdy.

Comment

• Oh there is plenty of room for every asstard Bucknut Fan in Meyer's new "Circle of Shame", doubt he survives his year on probation.
                            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• After this trip up north, we'll find out where the northern teams stand relative to Bama, FSU, Florida.

Comment

• Ohio State will be at or near the top of list. The M visit is a courtesy for one of his coaches, who is with him. I still think The Nick will be tough to beat.

Comment

Working...
                                X