Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not unlike the Special Olympics where everyone gets a medal, donut and a hug.....they are all winners DSL.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• You can make a lot of legitimate claims against Hoke.

But, .. "shifty" he is not.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'll go with fidgety then. He didn't look like he wanted to sit there answering questions. He wasn't pleased with the spring game, whatever he publicly said.

Comment

• He wouldn't have wanted to take the field against Alabama that day, .. that is for sure.

The team has a long way to go before they suit up for Alabama. He was probably hoping that the would have shown a bit more progress than they did. There's still time to fix it.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Hack:

As far as I understand it, there are Michigan commits and Michigan rejects. So, I guess they'll have to get by with Anzalone. I'm sure, for that matter, Michigan "cooled" on Bosa, too. And, of course, that Eye-talian hoops player. Nice to see Beilein getting up to speed with Hokattison -- M commit or M reject.

Back to OSU recruiting news, Bosa seems like a matter of time. Heuerman announces at the end of this week. Nothing new there. However, OSU has made huge inroads with Vonn Bell, safety out of Georgia per an interview and did a great job with James Quick, per Louisville 'insider'. I still think Bell stays SEC and getting Quick out of Louisville will be tough. But UFM is a rockstar recruiter. He's in the game with both of them.

Man, Adolphus Washington, SeVon Pittman, Schutt, Spence, Billy Price, Bosa. Unreal.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The only thing untrue there is re: Bosa.

Comment

• Just need Sheriff Joe Arpaio to bring it all together. Most of the crap can be handled in-house, part of OSU's tough on crime campaign, Matt Hayes be damned!
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Unusually awful today, OP. The NHL thread misses you.

Comment

• Oh not to worry, there's plenty of OP .....I'll be here all week.

Comment

• Try the Crow....

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Unusually awful today, OP. The NHL thread misses you.

Sounds like someone didn't get their donut?!?
                        Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 22, 2012, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• ADV would be in A2 if Beilein wanted him there, which is what I was referencing.

Comment

• No doubt. Basketball numbers are weird. Last year OSU had to say no to Burke. This year, with two transfers, they're in desperate need of scholarship players -- to practice! ADV is not an immediate contributor, but he's a scholarship player who could be a solid contributor in 2-3 years. They're also looking at two transfers -- effectively class of 2013 recruits who can practice this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              Great day for Ohio State. Anzalone is in. Bosa will be in, maybe by tonight. Heuermann will be in by the end of the week at the latest...
                              Are your guys that confident in Heuermann? Our guys are saying that it's a coin toss...though three out of the four would call for OSU.

Comment

• Clash:

The best insider is that confident. Thinks today. If it makes you feel any better, they all think Jaylon Smith is going to ND, though OSU is, at least, still in it. Jaylon Smith is ridiculous good.

In other news, Bosa has made it official. Lewis Neal has apparently committed. And Tim Kimbrough might get an offer this week which would likely end up in a commitment almost immediately. Still no damn WRs, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X