Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    Seems like with the situations at Penn State and Syracuse, the last thing that OlieO would want right now, is a known sex offender being given favored access to their recruits.
    Tell me how OSU granted Waugh "favored access". He ran into the recruits in a public location.

Comment

• Slow wit, quick to anger.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I just want thank the o-lie-o nation for a very entertaining weekend. LMAO. It was better than a Laurel and Hardy movie. Thankfully no one was harmed and this perve is back where he belongs, hopefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
          Slow wit, quick to anger.
          Keep talking about Stan that way and he'll make you cut him a switch so he can beat you with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by geo weidl View Post
            I just want thank the o-lie-o nation for a very entertaining weekend. LMAO. It was better than a Laurel and Hardy movie. Thankfully no one was harmed and this perve is back where he belongs, hopefully.
            Better than a Laurel & Hardy movie? And I thought Stan was old!

Comment

• Hack has made it plain that OSU is to blame for not doing more to warn Anzalone

No...Hack, and others have yanked your chain for a full weekend, and you're still thrashing around trying to implicate Michigan in something. Sad, yes, but absolutely hilarious to everyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by madootra View Post
                Hack has made it plain that OSU is to blame for not doing more to warn Anzalone

No...Hack, and others have yanked your chain for a full weekend, and you're still thrashing around trying to implicate Michigan in something. Sad, yes, but absolutely hilarious to everyone else.
                Madootra, my friend, it is very easy to get the ball rolling around here.

Comment

• Better than a Laurel & Hardy movie? And I thought Stan was old!

you forgot woof!

Comment

• While it is indeed fun to point out to DSL how freakin stoopit people are down there at Akron State, I'm serious -- if there's not someone in compliance at UM monitoring the twitter feeds of scholarship athletes and recruits, then I'm alarmed.

Comment

• Heh

Actually, Laurel & Hardy might be trending a bit too "young" around here. This is a Fatty Arbuckle crowd, for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                        While it is indeed fun to point out to DSL how freakin stoopit people are down there at Akron State, I'm serious -- if there's not someone in compliance at UM monitoring the twitter feeds of scholarship athletes and recruits, then I'm alarmed.
                        Well they obviously don't monitor recruits who've been offered but aren't committed...else a certain Daddy Anzalone would've gotten a call from compliance and told to watch out fer that Waugh guy!

Comment

• How much contact is the school even allowed to have with recruits via twitter anyways?

And how much contact or supervision is allowed on an unofficial visit? I think another student athlete is allowed to show them around, as long as they pay for everything themselves, but I'm not sure an athletic dept employees or other university employee can do so. That may push it into the category of "official visit", which are much more tightly restricted.

Comment

• Pretty touchy DSL, do you actually know this waugh fellow and if so, what is the nature of your association?
                            Last edited by Optimus Prime; May 6, 2012, 08:17 PM.
                            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Look, facts don't matter, common sense doesn't matter ...... to the average CFB fan and especially the buckeye nation. They matter to you, they matter to talent. I have to admit because you two have brains. That is unlike the majority of CFB fans the SEC being the worst. Have you ever listened to the Paul Finebaum show? I rest my case.

Back to the point. osu has a target on its back. I love it. Every miserable little thing that happens to ANYONE even remotely associated with osu's football program, if urban spits in the wrong direction, gee or smith make one of thier stupid comments, the shit will fly.

Urban will win football games but until he stars winning a lot of them, absolutely closing the doors on osu's many critics and fault finders, you boys are going to have to deal with it.

Enjoy.

I am enjoying every shitstorm with vigor.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Your no fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X