Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Well they obviously don't monitor recruits who've been offered but aren't committed...else a certain Daddy Anzalone would've gotten a call from compliance and told to watch out fer that Waugh guy!
    Or maybe not -- he's YOUR stalker, not ours. It's YOUR problem. And, agreed with Jeff. I am metaphorically rubbing my hands together with glee. Given the nature of your program down there, these embarrassments are probably going to be a regular thing.

Comment

• I'm totally unsurprised by the utter idiocy of the M crew. But such is life. It's a shame folks have to be such clown caricatures on-line.

Oh well, just makes November in Columbus all that more totally f'n satisfying. Plus, there's the possibility of actually encountering M fans sans the total retard internet caricature. Another plus.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
        Or maybe not -- he's YOUR stalker, not ours. It's YOUR problem. And, agreed with Jeff. I am metaphorically rubbing my hands together with glee. Given the nature of your program down there, these embarrassments are probably going to be a regular thing.
        Either Michigan doesn't take steps for prevention any more than OSU does or they did discover who this Waugh guy was didn't warn the Anzalones because he wasn't one of your commits. Got it. You've laid it out beautifully.

November can't get here soon enough.

Comment

• Often spurned, with little or no luck with the ladies, Waugh and his Bucknut buddies form a special photography club.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            I'm totally unsurprised by the utter idiocy of the M crew. But such is life. It's a shame folks have to be such clown caricatures on-line.

Oh well, just makes November in Columbus all that more totally f'n satisfying. Plus, there's the possibility of actually encountering M fans sans the total retard internet caricature. Another plus.
            So, talent .... a hostile press is not an issue for osu football? Constant negative stories don't keep key folks in the football program on the defense? Ask me how I know how this sucks.

Hoke was a Godsend. meyer? Maybe not so much.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Either Michigan doesn't take steps for prevention any more than OSU does or they did discover who this Waugh guy was didn't warn the Anzalones because he wasn't one of your commits. Got it. You've laid it out beautifully.

November can't get here soon enough.
              Maybe you didn't notice, but the guy's a fan of OSU. He has nothing to do with Michigan. He doesn't send Michigan players and recruits motivational tweets or hang around Ann Arbor with his camera. Michigan conducts its own affairs and so does your school, even though clearly in the case of your school it's a net loss for humanity.

How the hell is this unclear to you? Why would our compliance department care about the pedos interfering in your program? At this point I suspect you're too stupid to even know November when you see it.

Comment

• I'm totally unsurprised by the utter idiocy of the M crew.

There's dsl looking for pedophiles in the AA area and we are the idiots? The best part of this is that the M crew aren't even looking for this stuff, it just falls in our laps.

Comment

• Some batshit crazy OSU fans here.

Comment

• DSL, say "cheese"!
                    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

Tell me how OSU granted Waugh "favored access". He ran into the recruits in a public location.
                      Some rest area between Kentucky and Columbus, maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                        Maybe you didn't notice, but the guy's a fan of OSU. He has nothing to do with Michigan. He doesn't send Michigan players and recruits motivational tweets or hang around Ann Arbor with his camera. Michigan conducts its own affairs and so does your school, even though clearly in the case of your school it's a net loss for humanity.

How the hell is this unclear to you? Why would our compliance department care about the pedos interfering in your program? At this point I suspect you're too stupid to even know November when you see it.
                        Let's see if you can follow me here, Hack. You state that you hope your compliance program keeps track of who tweets to Michigan recruits. Mr. Anzalone is a Michigan recruit, or at the very least, he was offered a scholarship. He did not commit to OSU until after this particular picture was taken. It was less than two weeks later that he dropped his commitment after learning the guy he'd posed with was a pervert.

Following this so far?

Therefore at the time any contact was made with Mr. Waugh, as far as Michigan knew, Mr. Anzalone was still a potential recruit.

If Michigan actually monitors its recruits' twitter accounts, then Michigan certainly would have seen that one of their prospects was being contacted by this Mr. Waugh. They then could have chosen to investigate the guy and seen if he was someone they would want contacting one of their guys.

Still with me?

Therefore there's only one of two possibilities here:

1) Michigan's compliance program isn't as thorough as you'd like to believe it is and/or didn't bother monitoring Anzalone's twitter account

2) Michigan has an FBI-level task force that immediately identified Mr. Waugh as a danger but chose not to reveal this out of spite over Anzalone choosing OSU.

It's been my pleasure to walk you through this. Please let me know if you need anymore help in life. You're a Michigan Man; God only knows you probably need any help you can get.

Comment

• So, talent .... a hostile press is not an issue for osu football? Constant negative stories don't keep key folks in the football program on the defense? Ask me how I know how this sucks.
                          This is a nothing story as was Hayes. Amongst the rational world, Mr. Anzalone is the knucklehead and most don't blame OSU a lick. To wit, Mr. Anzalone's constant back-pedaling. Yeah, some guy got a picture with his son and two other recruits on an unoffical visit at a BW3 off-campus. My god. That's the rationale world. Now, the M Crew, well, they are what the are....

Hoke was a Godsend. meyer? Maybe not so much.
                          I remember the "wilderness" prophecy, too. Keep dreaming.
                          Last edited by iam416; May 6, 2012, 09:36 PM.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Therefore at the time any contact was made with Mr. Waugh, as far as Michigan knew, Mr. Anzalone was still a potential recruit.
                            Sorry to have to tell you this, DSL, but the entire scenario you so carefully crafted above? It crashes and burns when you consider this: Michigan stopped recruiting Anzalone over a month ago, even before they got a verbal commitment from LB Ben Gedeon, and well before the very coveted EJ Levenberry turned Michigan down recently. By all accounts I've read, Hoke and his staff told the rest of the potential LB recruits (including Anzalone) several weeks ago that they no longer were being considered. They kept a spot open in case Levenberry wanted it, but haven't pursued any other LB's in weeks, instead earmarking most of the remaining scholarships for WR's and D-Linemen.

Comment

• Hoke cooled on him?? Dammit!

Comment

• How's that Bucknut photography club going? Although OSU has denied any association with Waugh, it wouldn't be the first time OSU has lied to cover a scandal.

Comment

Working...
                                X