Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It did. It was just extremely dirty and even life-threatening until the reforms of 1905.

Michigan didn't want to change its ways and got kicked out of the Western Conference because of it.

Comment

• You've got the worst of both worlds -- SEC approach without the teflon coating of membership.

Comment

• DSL you're one sick motherfucker. Oshitu "dominates pre 1950 ' UM is rife with corruption long before your grandparents were born.

Comment

• The NCAA is a worthless, self aggrandizing organization that does more damage to college sports than it does good.

I just have so much trouble balancing how much I loath the NCAA with how much I love seeing osu continue to squirm under the bright light of the day.

talent asked why ESPN wanted to spring this? The answer is easy and I've already posted about it here. The sports press is going to give no quartar to osu for anything going on there that suggests or implies something is amiss. ufm has his enemies. He's definately not loved anywhere outside of ohio. If ufm, as he is known to do, gets the least bit testy with reporters, every sports outlet with any clout is going to jump right on it with negative stories about ufm and osu.

A seed has been sewn. Thanks mo-c, jim, terrell, devire ..... you boys are the best.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The sports press is going to give no quartar to osu for anything going on there that suggests or implies something is amiss.
            Perhaps learning to spell "quarter" would be a good idea too.
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Buchanan

I don't give a flying fuck what you think about OSU. I thought I've made that massively clear.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                Perhaps learning to spell "quarter" would be a good idea too.
                In addition to what? As constructed, the grammar of this sentence is incorrect.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Buchanan

I don't give a flying fuck what you think about OSU. I thought I've made that massively clear.
                  LMAO. So says the Buckeye fan who lurks on a Michigan Board.

The disconnect is sometimes staggering.

Comment

• this thread in animal terms

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5MMQ096ggg"]Monkeys fighting at the zoo - YouTube[/ame]
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Madootra obviously cares a great deal about what I have to say. Understandable.

Comment

• Sure.....a "great deal" LOL..The Charade of Enuii is simply laughable. And, let's be clear....I've never posted that I don't care what you think. But, for you to take the time to respond to Jeff Buchanan time and time again, about how "you don't care" rises to the level of hilarity that is rarely matched here.

Are you gonna tell me you don't care now?

Comment

• As long as Bucknut rakes and wastrels are confined to this thread I see no problem, they've been taking a beating for over a decade and besides, it's been good for an occasional laugh mixed with pity.
                          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I will repeat: I don't give a flying fuck what Buchanan thinks about OSU football. I've met him, and he is a good guy and a good poster who has some good things to say. But that would get tossed in the shitter if I addressed or cared about his way out OSU opinions.

TBH, I haven't a clue who you are. Troll, I suppose. Whatever. I've got a nice list of blocked posters.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              Buchanan

heh, heh, heh ...........
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Troll, I suppose. Whatever. I've got a nice list of blocked posters.

I'm not sure if I should be hurt, or amused. I suppose if I deemed it necessary to ascribe some innate sense of worth to my posting on an internet sports board.......you'd bloviate some more.

Comment

Working...
                                X