Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• No to mention, they have a guy with the same resume as Charlie Weis as their head coach. There's no evidence yet that he can consistently recruit and develop kids. There's bigtime downside there.

Comment

• Klein also plays in a conference that is beyond wretched on the defensive side of the ball. It's like the WAC circa 1990

Comment

• hanny.. true. The big12 is a no defense conference. But he's a difference maker and makes that team hum

that said, ND stays undefeated... someone on that team will win it.
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• For some reason, that post ended up in this thread instead of the ND thread. Weird how that happens sometimes.

Comment

• no politics.. but this is funny..

Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• You might say that Obama is perfectly in tune with the state of Ohio.

Fitting in perfectly. Now that's what I call ingenius campaigning.
                Last edited by Hannibal; October 29, 2012, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• Is that OIHI? I can never tell what those idiots are doing.
                  Last edited by Rocky Bleier; October 29, 2012, 03:19 PM.
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• All that picture needed was Talent assrumping BHO...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• There's nothing else to say.

Its doubtful that anyone in ohio saw anything wrong with that pic ...
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Which is both pathetic and sad...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Welcome to the B1G, Wiz ....
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It took a year, but Wiz and the Huskerz got a proper welcoming to the B1G this season. Now you know how the rest of the conference feels, Wizzzard!!!!

Comment

• Mulligan time...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                Good stuff, DSL. When I was there we had a great time tailgating in a cow pasture. Stadium is as you described it, though I don't recall piped in music so much when I was there. It's definitely at shitass erector set. You can tell PSU built the first grandstand when it very much wasn't a major program.
                                Yes it totally is a shit stadium. I pissed on it once. As I did on the Horseshoe, another architectural horror show.

Comment

Working...
                                X