Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSU football will never be down for long, they are like M, Texas, USC, Oklahoma where they might make a bad hire and have a bad stretch but top coaches will always want to coach at these places...

As for OSU basketball, you guys had some terrific local talent that helped build up your program and still producing very good local talent. You guys should stay a very strong program, provided you don't make an awful hire and Cincy rises to pick up the pieces.
    Last edited by WM Wolverine; March 19, 2013, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• Sullinger was fortuitous. Incidentally, the real disappointment was LeBron. He would have spent a year in Columbus.

But, look, I don't think you make a living on Ohio kids. You need others. Matta was really lucky that he recruits Indiana so well and IU was in the shitter. That's Oden, Conley and DeShaun. And he snuck Evan Turner away from Illinois (man, they were PISSED!).

Sullinger, Buford, BJ Mullens and Koufas are his highly-regarded Ohio recruits. I'd call that 50% success rate.

He passed on Craft and only got back in thanks to the NCAA's silly rules and Bruce Pearl breaking them with some sort of barbecue. WoooooT!

This year's class is ok. Loving is good, but that's it.

Next year's class is solid, but it needs some superstar power.

After that, I'm already getting excited about Mikey Mitchel (2015) and, of course, VJ King (2016). But, man, next year and the year afte are going to be harsh (unless the get the Tyus Jones-Okafor package deal).
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You've got basketball talent both in-state and in surrounding states, you're program should stay near the top of the B10 unless a booster has been giving free tattoos or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
          You've got basketball talent both in-state and in surrounding states, you're program should stay near the top of the B10 because a booster has been giving free tattoos or something.
          FIFY.

Comment

• [youtube]wIZgl1aNUlg[/youtube]

Comment

• Fuck off and die.

Comment

• In a chemical fire.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Woody-Hayes-SGA-Bobblehead-Columbus-Clippers-8-12-2012-Ohio-State-Buckeyes-/390561243158?pt=US_Baseball_Fan_Shop&hash=item5aef 43a016"]Woody Hayes SGA Bobblehead Columbus Clippers 8 12 2012 Ohio State Buckeyes | eBay[/ame]
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Bobblehead bobbling a head...

Comment

• I should photoshop a shot of Mo Clarrett into that pic...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Woody would have clobbered both Clarett and Tressell for the embarrassment they brought to his program.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'm not convinced he was cut from a different cloth.

Comment

• If only every team played defense like Iona.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Latest news on Ohio State football players being investigated for sex crimes under Urban Meyer.

The college football world had hoped that Meyer would steer the program away from the countless and nefarious criminal activities that frequently occurred under Jim Tressel, but unfortunately it appears not to be the case. With regret, Urban Meyer's legal troubles have followed him from Gainesville.

Ohio State Rape Case Could Be the Next Steubenville
                                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

Working...
                                X