Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wichita is on a roll. And if they drop another 14 for 27 game, OSU will lose.

But, on the whole, six weeks ago if you had told me OSU would be playing the Elite 8, I would have scoffed. Can't complain at all about where they are.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• BTW, if Ross pulls a Conley and plays himself into the NBA draft with this tournament, I'm going to be pissed. Unless they win it all. I'll accept that trade. But goddamn, next season will be unwatchable if he doesn't come back.

And, as we all know, the NBA is a ceiling league. I think Ross would get drafted higher than Thomas, even though Ross has miles to go to be as polished a player.

Comment

• Just got back from Vegas where I watched last night's games at a sports bar. Ohio State fans continue to be the largest infestation of insufferably obnoxious sports fans in America. A mother couldn't possibly love those assholes. After getting F-bombed at a goddamn NHL hockey game of all places last week (I had the audacity to wear a Michigan shirt) I had to endure chants of Michigan sucks... during a basketball game between Ohio State and Arizona. And no, I was not wearing any sports apparel.

So I have a few questions for our buckeye posters here:

Where does the obsession come from? Did everyone just collectively snap at the conclusion of the John Cooper era? Do you guys ever feel shame or embarrassment because of the way your fanbase acts?

You people are truly remarkable. You know how you can tell if somebody is a complete fucking asshole? If he's wearing an Ohio State shirt. Haven't met one yet that isn't.

Comment

• FLAGSHIP

Comment

• Your fanbase ranks behind the Taliban in popularity.

Comment

• It's not just OSU, it's MSU too. Exact same. Pretty fucking funny.

Comment

• Fine by me. I love the hate. Especially from M douchers.

FLAGSHIP.

Comment

• That's probably true. MSU also owns M. Common ground.

Comment

• Bucknut Winos. Blogger gamesmanship all but eviserated, drunken rage ensues.
                    Last edited by Optimus Prime; March 30, 2013, 02:18 AM.
                    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Eat shit bitches.

87 -85 Final.
                      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• This has become my favorite feature:

This message is hidden because Optimus Prime is on your ignore list.
                        I assume OP is obsessing over the FLAGSHIP again.

Comment

• There's only 3 Flagships you need fear Talent:

Flagship Michigan

Flagship Crosby*

Flagship Team OP

* Although my boy took a slapshot to head today, sent to the hospital for dental work.
                          Last edited by Optimus Prime; March 30, 2013, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• Damn, heater to the chops, he'll be back, tough as nails.
                            Update: Penguins head coach Dan Bylsma says Crosby lost a few teeth and underwent oral surgery.

[youtube]jj8AbjJqcCM[/youtube]

BTW
                            I am a good dancer! Liked canned heat! "You know this boogie is for real"....

[youtube]vE4VlA_9OrI[/youtube]
                            Last edited by Optimus Prime; March 30, 2013, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• GO SHOCKERS!

Comment

• What I hope happens to OSU:

Comment

Working...
                                X