Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by Rob F; April 2, 2013, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• One of my favorite bits.

Comment

• The discussion earlier today did sort of remind me of something that I just couldn't quite remember, until you posted that reference earlier.

Obviously, Talent is the intellectual one: Lenin---just ask him, while I see Hannibal as more the Che Guevera-type. As for hack? No doubt Chairman Mao all the way .
        Last edited by Rob F; April 2, 2013, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Heh. And you would be Eric Idle......no doubt.

Comment

• Eric-I don't know. Idle---definitely!

Comment

• A whole menagerie of "Eric's". Fanboys all! ;-)

Comment

• STFU Rob or I'll move you and your relatives to a collective farm in Nebraska.

Of course I picture myself as more the type of person who might have issues with a pet parrot, who might stumble upon a cheese shop without cheese, or flourish as a government employee skilled at walking in unique and amusing ways.

Comment

• so... you're giving Rob a reward...
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Well from your perspective the arrival of Rob might seem that way. Different if you live here. Sounds like a possible win-win for all though...

Comment

• Talent = Gay = Soccer
                      OP = Florida = gay = he'll be here shortly no doubt.
                      heh
                      Is Talent gay? I don't think so but since he's put me on his Ignore List I can't Blog him, perhaps I will give him a call though, stay tuned. Still suspect he drives a Subaru...

As for the Prime, it's not just Fast postin', it's been about Fast Women, even Faster Cars!

In particular, hot sexy Italian Women. For example, the latest L'Auto du Jour for OP, It's been the 599 GTO (internal code F141) is an Italian Gran Turismo, Ferrari. V-12, 661 HP, 208 MPH. Hack if you are gonna move on it be quick, she's the fastest the fastest road-going dago model in the history of Ferrari...btw only 599 will leave the Maranello factory floor in Italy.

Took a few days off, hungout on my floating Bordello before I head to Texas for 2 weeks, had a candlelight-staff-meeting-for-two with my interior decorator, good thing she likes beer.

If she spends the night on the boat, she get's tucked-in at the marina garage, althought 24/7 security, it's still a little uncomfortable for her.
                      Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 6, 2013, 04:30 PM.
                      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I see a lot of pelligrino and bottled water in there too....pussy.

Comment

• Don't get mixed up. He's gay, which is not the same as being a pussy. I think it might be a subset.

OP my rule is as follows: if it's got a motor, I have no recreational interest.

Comment

• looks like OP is compensating..
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Sigmund Freud would have a field day here
                              Last edited by Rob F; April 3, 2013, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• You know what they say...fast car...little weewee...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X