Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob F View Post
    Go back thru all that I've posted, Deep Shit Liar, and show me where and when I've posted ANYTHING claiming (or even implying) that Michigan players have had nothing worse than a speeding ticket over the past 30 years. You're completely missing my point here, that your Fulmer Cup BS is nothing but BS, while over and over again you've paraded it out as if it were some sort of scientific measurement of criminal behavior.

Who is really full of bullshit here?
    Who is full of bullshit? You are. You outright accused the police of being on the take if Carlos Hyde doesn't get a serious charge and arrested..

Comment

• the oLIEo cowards are attempting to deflect from the current withering spotlight on Frank Meyer.
      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Priorities by group

OSU Fans
        1. Winning
        2. Everything Else

Michigan Fans
        1. Maintain the illusion of moral superiority to the rest of college athletics
        2. Winning

Michigan Administration
        1. $$$$$$$$$$$$$
        2. Winning

Comment

• It's unfortunate you allow "Schlitz malt liquors" to do the talking.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• It's the beer that made Milwaukee famous, my man

Comment

• You outright accused the police of being on the take if Carlos Hyde doesn't get a serious charge and arrested..
              Originally posted by Rob F View Post
              And (as long as [theoretically] your coach can talk the prosecutors office into downgrading an incident of hitting a girl from a charge of felonious assault to a charge of misdemeanor assault) sometimes it is much more serious for a 320 lb lineman to dent a car hood by rolling over it, than it is to hit a girl. Point system says so, and our ohio friends agree!
              The above is my post, completely unaltered.

Do you need a definition for the word theoretically, DSL?

Comment

The above is my post, completely unaltered.

Do you need a definition for the word theoretically, DSL?
                What you are implying is clear whether you throw 'theoretically' in there or not

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
                  It's unfortunate you allow "Schlitz malt liquors" to do the talking.
                  Were you ever rescued by Schlitz-fueled seamen ,not afraid to grab the gusto?

[youtube]iPWv1coGczg[/youtube]

Comment

• Off the top of my head I'd say no, your video does not play?

It does now, I don't think white people actually drink that crap?
                    Last edited by Optimus Prime; July 28, 2013, 05:55 PM.
                    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Michigan's higher in the alltime Fulmer Standings than we are. Significantly so. If we recruit thugs and have an out-of-control atmosphere then Michigan is even worse.

Facts are a Michigan Man's kryptonite.
                      The above post of yours, DSL, started the ball rolling in this discussion over 5 hours ago. As of probably well over 4 hours ago, you're quite possibly the only one on this forum that still believes in the Fulmer Cup and their BS point system that determines criminal greatness (or whatever it is that their award determines). f'n simpleton!

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN4KL8UOxtI&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN4KL8UOxtI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Comment

• What's hilarious is DSL's use of the word "scientific", in describing The FullofshitMer Cup.

Comment

• TBF, this is pretty murky water being waded into here.

Is a DUI "worse" on the crime scale than felony robbery? Hell, don't know.

I did find this site. Goes back to 2010 but its probably pretty accurate. The Fulmer Cup thing is supposed to be funny. I can't find anything objective in it at all. It's meant to be tongue in cheek.

There's a link on one of the comment posts that ranks the B10 teams by arrests. Iowa is far and away the worst football program for arrests. M and osu are essentially tied at 7 and 6 arrests respectively.

I believe the problem for osu is meyer and his connection to Hernandez at UF. Fair or not, that's what's allowing sports journalists and M fans to have a field day. The osu nation has to defend against the claims and stories no matter how utterly ridiculous they might be ..... and I think a good portion of them are.

Another problem stalking osu is that when they have an arrest in the news, it's always spectacular. I mean hyde allegedly hitting a woman in a bar is spectacular as far as alleged crimes are concerned. Then we have Clarett, a thug if there ever was one, and I doubt truthful osu fans would deny that. tressel a confirmed liar, beloved though he may be by the osu nation .... That's a perception bonanza for any osu hater. pryor? Meh as a criminal. He is just dumb as a box of rocks. Nonetheless, the faces of these ohio boys, spectacular as they all are, represent osu.

Does any CFB fan know who Darryl Stonum even is? I doubt it but he was a serious and dangerous drunk driver. The osu criminals and liars? Different story all together and it this reality that the osu nation has to deal with. Too bad. I love it.

The facts DO NOT matter here. It's perceptions. Deal with it.
                            Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; July 28, 2013, 06:06 PM.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

To illustrate clearly the garbage scoring system the "Fulmer Cup" uses, here are your scoring "facts" for 2012 (Michigan is tied for 9th with 12 points, The osu is tied for 19th with 9 points, just 3 points behind Michigan):

I don't know about the rest of the forum, but methinks "hitting girls" and "running from the cops" are a bit more serious than any of the other categories for which either school accumulated points. Hitting girls is fine with you, huh, DSL?
                              BTW, Strange, this post of mine from hours ago was referring to a "hitting a girl" incident in 2012 involving Storm Klein, not the 2013 "hitting a girl" Hyde incident .

Strange that you seem to be focused on just the Hyde incident of 2013, Strange.

Comment

• You make some fair points, Jeff, in that our arrests have been of the much more "spectacular" variety. And we hired a "celebrity coach". One that's made his share of enemies and has a fair number of people outside the B1G hoping that he fails miserably. We are, and have always been, a bigger target than Michigan in the eyes of the media.

As long as we're acknowledging that OSU's problems are as much perception as fact, then I'm fine with everything you said.

You yourself admit that Iowa's had far more arrests than us...yet the national media ignores that. Iowa skates by without anyone calling it a renegade program or that Ferentz is an outlaw coach who recruits thugs. No one's interested in an Iowa scandal.

Comment

Working...
                                X