Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did FAMU at least bring their Marching Band? Otherwise no reason to watch anything else today at the Horseshoe for the remainder of that game. I'm already convinced of their ownership of the title as greatest team EVER!

Comment

• Up 48-0, Urbie went for it on 4th and 5 and then Guiton passed for a TD on the next play. Guiton has thrown 34 passes in the 1st half and the Buckeyes are 3 for 3 on 4th down conversions. Stay classy, Urbie!

Comment

• Greatest Coach and Greatest Team Ever do that...because they CAN. You should know that, Hanni.
        Last edited by Rob F; September 21, 2013, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• Was still the first half. Maybe if it's 4th quarter up 77-0 I might have a problem with that.

Maybe Michigan and Hoke would've pulled all the starters 5 minutes into the 2nd quarter. Guess we'll never know. Weren't good enough to build much of a lead over Akron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            Was still the first half. Maybe if it's 4th quarter up 77-0 I might have a problem with that.
            How do you feel now, poodle? Classless.
            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• The sportsmanship of the buckeyes just astounds a me.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Fuck Ohio, November 30th can't arrive soon enough.

Urbie rides his 4 game win streak like a co-ed Hostess.

Miller's Heisman hopes die, healthy enough to play 5 quarters over 4 games, oh well.
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
                  How do you feel now, poodle? Classless.
                  We didn't throw a single pass in the entire second half. 3rd stringers and 4th stringers played most of the game after halftime. Guiton only came back in because our 3rd stringer got hurt and needed stitches in his hand.

But keep the whining going. It'll take your mind off the Akron fiasco.

Comment

• Poodle is feelin' a little randy, 76 points wow, no doubt Urbie was teaching A&M lesson.
                    Last edited by Optimus Prime; September 22, 2013, 07:21 AM.
                    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• This is what the BCS does to college football.

This game should have never been scheduled, nor played.

The BCS computer will count this game the same as if the schmucks had beaten Alabama.

And gullible sportswriters who cobble the BCS matchups to their own liking will suck at the teet of the urban myth for another week for a 'masterful' victory.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• urban has teets?

If true, how much more completely a superior being could one be?

Comment

• All poodle-mocking aside, Guiton continues to impress. Of course Braxton is light years better.

Comment

• Boy, I love watching you halfwits fumble about for some reason to hate UFM.

Why don't you just admit you hate him because you KNOW what's coming. OP did it. The rest of you should give it a try. Though, heh, it's honest, so I won't hold my breath.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• There are plenty of valid reasons for disliking the urban myth, none of which have to do with a single game played late in November.
                              i
                              That being said, this game was likely scheduled before the mighty myth arrived in Columbus, so whomever signed off on that is the biggest idiot.

No skin off my nose, however. I won't be the one bellyaching when OlieO is left out of the MNC sweepstakes in in favor of a multiple loss SEC team, due to a perceived "better schedule"... as demanded by the voters.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Utterly distasteful.

OSU may have reached a new low with respect to classlessness. Wouldn't surprise me to see Urbie get his courtesy of a "shanking" from one of those criminal types he harbors on his teams, poetic justice it seems.

Comment

Working...
                                X