Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hack-

Meh, why? I'm sure most OSU boards are filled with "MEYER SuCKs!" and "WHY NOT KENNY GUITON?" threads. Don't need to read that drivel right now. And always been more interested in talking with opposing fans rather than bounce things off the walls in the echo chamber.

Comment

• Especially true today!

Ohio residents curse more than anyone else in the country, according to an analysis of customer service calls.You have a f@*%$&!*# problem with that?In addition to having potty mouths, people living in the Buckeye state also are less likely to mind their manners, ranking among the top five “least courteous” states in the nation, according to a study by mobile ad technology company Marchex.The
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Kudos for showing up? Those assholes can't help it! We didn't assrape them. MSU did. (but then again what can one expect from a hack?)

Comment

• You guys are OK.

F ...... osu.

You boys deserving of the pain and sorrow you're experiencing.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• No they aren't ok. They troll this board and sometimes they post intelligent observations. but the second someone calls them on it they post shit smack . (truth be told that's why I post what I do--just to get a rise (other than Hack). Screw em. They deserve to be smacked like whack a mole every time they appear.

Comment

• I'm glad you're back Stan.

The "whack a mole" analogy is apt. They need to know their place around here.

Sad for them that there is no intelligent OlieO site where they can find rational discussion about their team. Says a lot about their fan base, that we have known for a very long time.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Last edited by Rocky Bleier; December 8, 2013, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Humility... is some times a good thing ....

Comment

• I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• ^ being courted by the Pizza Bowl...
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• From Bucknuts:

Luke Fickell, Everett Withers, Tom Herman, and, yes, even you Urban Meyer, should apologize to this team for the lousy game plan, both offensively, and defensively. Braxton Miller, you should apologize for trying to imitate a college quarterback. Don't know what happened, but I've never seen anyone regress like you did over the last four weeks.

Geez, I thought Braxton Miller played well the last two weeks.

Comment

• Braxton was great on his feet but throwing the ball he has probably regressed since late October. He was not sharp throwing against Illinois or Indiana either (bad conditions might not have been the entire explanation).

That said, his receivers also contributed some drops last night and him owing the team an apology is sort of dumb.

Comment

• Makes my point!

Comment

• Dear Bucknuts:

This is how football is played when the other team believes in playing defense.

Yer banned pal, Liney ...

Comment

• Uh Stranlove.......You own every on of us an apology for all your posts in the last two years touting the myth of Urban!

Comment

Working...
                                X