Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what happens when your brain cannot comprehend anything deeper than the letters "W" and "L". I think an investment in Hooked On Phonics is in order.

Miller has played very well in the last few weeks. He just ran into a defensive buzzsaw last night.
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• He made some good throws that were stripped by MSU defenders. I'm glad Sparty loses #9, #28, #31, and #40 from that defense.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• And it was his and Oscar's arrogance that made them think he could overcome that buzzsaw!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
          This is what happens when your brain cannot comprehend anything deeper than the letters "W" and "L". I think an investment in Hooked On Phonics is in order.

Miller has played very well in the last few weeks. He just ran into a defensive buzzsaw last night.
          On the ground I agree whole-heartedly, Miller is a constant dangerous threat. But his passing has arguably gotten worse since mid-season. These are his passing stats from the Illinois, Indian, Michigan games.

Illinois
          13-29 (45%), 150 yards

Indiana
          11-17 (65%), 160 yards

Michigan
          6-15 (40%), 133 yards

Michigan State
          8-21 (38%), 101 yards

38-82 (46%), averaging 136 yards passing over his last 4 games. That is extremely disappointing. I'm not going overboard and saying he sucks like the imbecile at Bucknuts, but those are very mediocre passing stats. I think Craig Krenzel might've been better.

Not entirely Miller's fault, of course. Our talent at receiver is not what it was as recently as 2010.

Comment

• Yeah, they're so depleted with only C. Brown and D. Smith.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Uh ,,,Strangelove. Nobody outside Ohio gives a shit!

Comment

• OSU is a mortal fucking lock if either FSU or Alabama lose. Mortal. Fucking. Lock.

LOL
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                  He made some good throws that were stripped by MSU defenders. I'm glad Sparty loses #9, #28, #31, and #40 from that defense.
                  I thought that after they lost Worthy. And Gholston, and Bell. Dantonio is getting the most out of his talent.

Comment

• Right now, if a vote were taken, Dantonio would receive mine for the best coach in the B1G.

He took a pretty average offense this season and turned it into a progressively better, 11-1 team that railed both Michigan and osu.

It's just nutz to rag on him (all fun and games aside). He is a proven commodity. Someone up thread posted that Sparties fortunes will turn, just a matter of time, they are lucky.

I don't know on what basis that claim is a made. He's recruiting well and he seems to do a much better job of getting a lot out of his players. He does this regardless of rankings so, he's capable of turning decent recruiting into dominant teams.

Not sure what will happen with Narduzzi. If I recall, he was offered a HC position at the end off last season and turned it down. Don't remember the details.

Since Mike Hart's poorly chosen words, M has eaten Sparty's dust. M is a has been and until Hoke delivers on a turnaround and sustains it like Brandon seems to think he will, he's a second or third tier coach and M football will be too.

I'm not celebrating or talking shit until the shit is worth dishing out or celebrating about.
                    Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; December 8, 2013, 02:01 PM.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• When M gets their act together MSU/M should be some fun battles
                      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Low expectations already taking their toll, it seems.

Comment

• LOL @ Whodean's blatant dishonesty. Heh. Too bad you were dead fucking wrong all year about a 1-loss team being ranked ahead of an undefeated OSU.

Also LOL @ M getting their act together.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• BTW, Whodean, please remit payment for picks contest if you haven't already. I don't much care about your lies and shit, and your Alabama fandom and your Michigan State fandom, but I do care about fronting cash.

Comment

• Thanks for the payment, Whodean!

Comment

• Local fan favorite Drew Sharp votes OSU #15...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X