Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody cares. I for one am too busy checking Dave Brandon's twitter feed. Now a full three weeks since his last tweet.

Comment

• My neighborhood (the route 256 corridor) is probably better termed suburban hell or strip mall. I assume it's designated upper middle class by someone somewhere, hence the existence of white middle class fast food joints like Noodles & Company and Panera. Not to mention a LongHorn AND a Pizzeria Uno!!!

Comment

• Hack, where's Gayville on your map?

You Swashbuckling Cartographer you!

Where's MartinLuther King BLVD? You know you've taken the wrong turn off the interstate if you end up there.
        Last edited by Optimus Prime; October 20, 2014, 12:37 PM.
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Bosa, Bennett& Co vs. Penn State's O-line = bloodbath

Comment

• I don't put a lot of stock in to motivation and things like that when it comes to a game like OSU-PSU. BUT, it's worth noting that this is Larry Johnson's first game against PSU -- his return to Happy Valley. And he coaches the DL. So perhaps that group will get after it a bet. Either way, Hackenberg may in for a rough go of it.
            Last edited by iam416; October 20, 2014, 01:20 PM.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              My neighborhood (the route 256 corridor) is probably better termed suburban hell or strip mall. I assume it's designated upper middle class by someone somewhere, hence the existence of white middle class fast food joints like Noodles & Company and Panera. Not to mention a LongHorn AND a Pizzeria Uno!!!

Sounds wonderfully generic!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                I don't put a lot of stock in to motivation and things like that when it comes to a game like OSU-PSU. BUT, it's worth noting that this is Larry Johnson's first game against PSU -- his return to Happy Valley. And he coaches the DL. So perhaps that group will get after it a bet. Either way, Hackenberg may in for a rough go of it.
                Hackenberg got sacked 4 times by our shitty defensive line and twice more by our linebackers.

Comment

• I think my house just ekes in on the northernmost edge. Strangelove's residence is not shown, though "white trash"/"might as well be detroit" probably works for him!

You guys are peasants.

When I first moved to SoBe, SOFI, Anna Kournikova lived above my flat at Portofino at southpointe and Russian NHLers Fedorov and Bure were always buzzing around. The fellas used to come over from the shop, drink beer and watch her practise for Wimbledon from my balcony with fieldglasses.

Now she married Enrique Iglesias and moved to Star Island to a 20 M pad, which is technically below the 37th floor and NW of me. Pop "star" himself and son of Latin crooner Julio , who incidentally lives at Indian Creek (north Miami beach) in a 50 M pad with a G-V on his front lawn styles it up.

You may recognize this ditty "Be My Hero" likely played as theme music during Hack's civil union ceremony at City Hall.

[YouTube]koJlIGDImiU[/YouTube]

Last edited by Optimus Prime; October 20, 2014, 04:51 PM.
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• To be perfectly clear, this place rocks.

Portofino Tower is a residential skyscraper in Miami Beach, Florida. South Beach. It is located on the southern extremity of the city overlooking Government Cut. Portofino, which opened in 1997, is 484 ft (148 m) tall and contains 44 floors. It is located in the "SOFI" (South of Fifth Street) neighborhood.

It is the fourth tallest skyscraper in Miami Beach.[1]

Developed by Thomas Kramer's Portofino Group in partnership with the Related Group of Florida, Portofino Tower was South of Fifth's first luxury skyscraper condominium.[2]

Portofino Tower contains eight different floor plans ranging from 1,000 sq ft (93 m2) to more than 6,000 sq ft (560 m2). Amenities include a swimming pool, tennis courts, fitness center, full-time concierge service, recreation room, and four-story lobby.[3]

Because of Portofino Tower's high profile and high security accommodations, the building has become the home of multiple national and international celebrities. Famous current and former residents include: Donald Sutherland, Sir Ivan, Brett Koshel, Ingrid Casares, Alex Sanchez-Lopez, Jonathan Brownfield, Lil Wayne, Nicola Giol, and Anna Kournikova & OP.

Comment

• Archie & Payton Manning bought condos next door at Murano at Portofino.

Comment

• Didn't you say you moved to some gated community in Broward, near the turnpike? I suggest you keep your story straight.

Comment

• A gay man should never offer straight advice, it's strangely contradictory.

Oh yeah, lived directly across government cut at Fisher Island, next to Boris Becker's wife and not far from Jeb Bush. Penske, Oprah, Harrison Ford to name a few. Eventually sold the crib to Alonzo Mourning and his one kidney.

Cheers

You'll like this part Hack, you can only get on the Island by Ferry from General MacArthur Causeway.

Last edited by Optimus Prime; October 20, 2014, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• LOL. That part of the story from you is always the most consistent. Not that any of us here are convinced, mind you. The subtext is absolutely shimmeringly fabulous.

Comment

• Awe don't be that way Hack. I suppose the crossing could be made by a fairy doing the breaststroke but that depends on how strong a swimmer you are Hack.

Careful, the Government Cut is 44 feet deep, a stiff current, heavy cruise ship traffic and hammerheads abound.

Comment

• Nice minivan. On the far left there though -- is that Anna Kournikova's maroon Honda Civic?

Comment

Working...
                                X