Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double overtime?

Even a coach that is still winless on the road against ranked opponents in his four years at the helm.....won in regulation.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Last night certainly confirmed that any thoughts I had of OSU beating MSU were delusions. What a god-awful performance. OSU's only hope is a herculean display from the defense -- a defense which couldn't stop Penn State's rec league offense from driving 80 yards to tie the game (albeit I think it too PSU 29 plays).

On a side note, I hope some of the OSU faithful can now sort of come back to reality a bit and end "QB Controversy" talk if Braxton and JTB are both healthy next year. JTB is good and going to be really good. But he ain't a 5th-Year Senior Braxton.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• So B Miller won't go pro?
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• He's already said he's coming back...I suppose he could change his mind but he's on the record as being back next year

Comment

• Penn State fans in typical meltdown mode over the refs last night. "Big Ten hates us". "Big ten never respected us" " We need to quit this sorry conference they don't deserve us"

Unfortunately, they have a right to be pissed about last night. Possibily the most ineptly called game I've ever watched. And nearly all the most significant bad calls went against them

Comment

• They're not going to find better officiating in any other conference they'd migrate to.

Officiating is inconsistent everywhere in the country.

Comment

• Over the years I've noticed that a lot of their 'fans' who hate the Big10 tend to live in places like Atlanta, Virginia, or the Carolinas and almost never attend Penn State home games. They want Penn State in the ACC for blatantly selfish reasons.

Comment

• If PSU was in the ACC, they'd be getting whacked by Clemson, Florida State and Miami.

And there would still be inconsistent officiating. ACC officials are no better than anyone else.

And Penn State basketball in the same conference as Duke and NC?

Yeah, right ....

Comment

• Didn't see the PSU/OSU game but the officiating was downright fraudulent!

OSU's fantasy interception.

OSU's fantasy field goal attempt after play clock expired.

Big Ten later apologized for the fraud, naturally after Meyer was awarded the "victory"! WTF?
                    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• MSU by 7-10 I'd say.

Comment

• Sounds about right. If OSU is even in turnovers, I think it will be something like 20-17. But I don't think they'll be even, so I'll say 27-17.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ouch!

Playoff Committee releases rankings, Bucknuts #16, behind #15 Nebraska & #8 MSU.

Best take your ass-railing now then suffer another playoff humiliation.....damn just when you became bowl eligiable again too.

DSL, do you still have your 12-0 "Mini-Season" ring? You may want to flash that bling to some of the committee members. Meyer had an 85% undefeated run a few seasons ago.
                          Last edited by Optimus Prime; October 29, 2014, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• They'd rather give out the gold panties

Comment

• Might be plenty of those for sale on Ebay. I mean, there's so many of them floating around anymore. Most players have four pairs!

Comment

• STFU
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X