Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big-time safety from Georgia, Rashad Roundtree, announces his current intentions this morning. It's between Georgia and OSU and no one really knows. I doubt UFM can pull another top 50 player out of SEC country though OSU has had some real success in Georgia. My guess is he stays home to play under Coach Richt. The SEC is still the SEC even if it's the SEC East.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I think you have a shot. This is the time of year (after an inexplicable loss) where Richt is on the hot seat.

Although, Pruitt, the UGA DC, is a good coach and recruiter.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Nah, it'll be another close 2nd.

Speaking of close 2nds, Joey Bosa would have been at Alabama but for UFM (and Bosa's OSU connections). I shudder to think what sort of evil and destruction The Nick would have visited upon the SEC with him.

Comment

• And Mr. Roundtree stays home. Bah.

Onward to the MSU debacle.

Comment

• I hate that. Nothing good comes from him in the SEC. Bah is correct.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Roundtree is going to be a good player for a program that largely doesn't matter in the SEC. Alabama rarely plays UGa these days. Of all the "name" SEC teams to go to, Georgia is a pretty safe landing spot.

Your bigger concern re OSU recruits is Torrance Gibson. If Auburn really, really gets involved in that, I could see a flip, though I think it unlikely. I really don't think you want that kid in Auburn's system.

Comment

• We play Georgia next year and the year after. And there is always the chance in SECCGs.

But, yeah, Gibson needs to stay with the Bucknuts.

Comment

• Georgia and Bama haven't played regularly since the mid-60's when the Bear was caught fixing games. I can't believe he was able to lie to a jury and convince them to give him those millions though. Thievery...

Comment

• Marty?

Comment

• Nice article by Cecil Hurt on SEC bias:

Comment

• I will bite the kneecap of anyone who brings Marty here ...
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Great win for OSU. I underestimated them. It was really nice to see Dantonio eat shit. Maybe OSU will stay in the top 20 after this win!!

Comment

• Thanks. Was expecting a loss, to be honest. Great win for Urban. Sparty's defense is nowhere near as good as last year...they just haven't played many teams up to this point that have much of a pulse on offense.

Comment

Told you. Although, I predicted a 7-point win for the Bucknuts. Off by 5.

Can't believe the over paid on this game.

Comment

• Well deserved loss for the Spartans (dirty cheaters). Well deserved win for the Buckeyes (one of the classiest coaches in college football).

Comment

Working...
                                X