Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats on the win, but enough playoff talk already; you guys got ass-raped at home by an unranked VT team, needed two OTs to beat that powerhouse that is PSU, and beat another overrated B1G team -- your only game vs. a ranked opponent this year.

You f'in homers are hilarious.
    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Homers? I hope I'm not included in that. I'm impartial with the petty lives of mortals. I worship at the Altar of Lord Saban. Ye, verily, Lord Saban shall slake my thirst with the blood of the vanquished, and we shall worship in the House of The Lord - as revealed through the prophet, ESPN - forever.

Amen.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        Homers? I hope I'm not included in that. I'm impartial with the petty lives of mortals. I worship at the Altar of Lord Saban. Ye, verily, Lord Saban shall slake my thirst with the blood of the vanquished, and we shall worship in the House of The Lord - as revealed through the prophet, ESPN - forever.

Amen.
        No, not you AA; you seem like an upstanding gent. I was referring to the two osu clowns (Poodle & the Prick).
        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• lol...Poodle? Obviously Prick is 416. Poodle is DSL?
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Consistent losing has taken its toll on the Michigan Men of the world. Lots of sulky name-calling these days. About all they've got

Comment

• You and your pussy partner were bemoaning all week that you were going to lose. You won. Fine. It was a great effort. Now take your pussifeid attitude and stick your head back up your ass.

Comment

• See what I mean? Sad state of affairs. Stan whirls in like the Tasmanian Devil, screams and grunts some nonsensical gibberish, and he's off again crashing through the wall.

Comment

• I'm sorry you illiterate dick. What part of stick your head up your ass you didn't understand?

Comment

• I think Stan made a great point.

Good job, Stan. A+++. Would read again.

Comment

• Heh heh

Poor bastard's going soft in his advanced age

Comment

• Congrats on the win, but enough playoff talk already; you guys got ass-raped at home by an unranked VT team, needed two OTs to beat that powerhouse that is PSU, and beat another overrated B1G team -- your only game vs. a ranked opponent this year.

You f'in homers are hilarious.
                        What part of "OSU won't make the playoffs" don't you understand. LOL. What a fucking idiot. Yes, OSU is still the FLAGSHIP. We all know that. But that ain't worth much in the playoff picture. Sadly.

And lol at "assraped" by VT. You ought to know what assraping is. And having the ball on the final real drive with a chance to tie the game ain't it. Heh.

But, hey, whatever. What matters vis-a-vis me and you is your joke program and OSU and what happens in couple weeks.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• A little CW interlude from this Hillbilly knife fight.
                          [youtube]lB8Nkn3Xjes[/YouTube]

"Adios and vaya con dios
                          Yeah, I'm leaving GA
                          And if it weren't for tequila and pretty senoritas
                          I'd have no reason to stay...."

Carry on.
                          Last edited by Optimus Prime; November 9, 2014, 05:39 PM.
                          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            What part of "OSU won't make the playoffs" don't you understand. LOL. What a fucking idiot. Yes, OSU is still the FLAGSHIP. We all know that. But that ain't worth much in the playoff picture. Sadly.

And lol at "assraped" by VT. You ought to know what assraping is. And having the ball on the final real drive with a chance to tie the game ain't it. Heh.

But, hey, whatever. What matters vis-a-vis me and you is your joke program and OSU and what happens in couple weeks.
                            Wait, tie it? Didn't get to see the game. Pick six?

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                              Big10 is officially out of the playoff
                              playoff is whacked, watch TCU be ranked ahead of Baylor, who beat TCU.

Ohio state could win out and sqeek in as the 4th team, assuming Mississppi state wins out, giving Alabama a second loss.

Oregon could still lose to Arizona State, but ASU would get in

My guess Miss State, Oregon or ASU (winner), Fla State, and Tcu or baylor with ohio state the 5 looking in.

Comment

• The OHIO BULL$HIT THREAD - They like them Grown & Sexy!-

Miss State will not beat Bama
                                Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
                                X