Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like our chances. How hurt Yeldon is a big deal, though.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      I like our chances. How hurt Yeldon is a big deal, though.
      yeldon will make a great pro, a lot more potential than recent 'bama backs.

Comment

• Ingram is having a good year with the Saints, and Richardson was special at Bama, but I just don't think he gets enough touches with the Colts.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA:

Against the run of play, OSU managed to tie the VT game at 21 with 11 minutes left. VT then scored a TD. OSU's OL then became an f'n sieve on three straight drives. On the last one, the last meaningful drive, OSU managed to somehow pick up a 3rd and 20 and got to the VT45 with 1:30 left. Then, on 3rd and 16 under massive duress -- again -- JTB chucked one 35 yards downfield in desperation. It was picked and returned. 35-21.

On the VT side of things, that was probably their shitty QB's best game. By far. They also converted a maddening 9 of 17 3rd downs. That offense wouldn't do shit today. And, of course, OSU's offense has come along a bit since that debacle. Finally, UFM incredibly said OSU was unprepared for VT's "bear front" approach to stopping the inside zone despite the fact that VT had shown that approach all day. OSU has since put in a set to deal with it that has basically forced teams out of it, but on that day VT stopped the inside zone.

So, a combo of a rare VT offensive showing, a completely new OSU offense and shitbrained coaching led to the 28-21 score with 50 seconds to play. Stupid. But, anywho, OSU deserved to lose.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ahh. That explains it, Talent.

Perhaps Bama and Ohio State can meet in one of the bowls this year after Bama's inevitable beds hitting vs either Clanga, the Barn, or some crafty eastern devil in the SECCG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Heh heh

Poor bastard's going soft in his advanced age
              Nah, more like:

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                lol...Poodle? Obviously Prick is 416. Poodle is DSL?
                Yeah, DSL follows talent around like a puppy on the Forum, so poodle seemed an appropriate nick for him.
                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  What part of "OSU won't make the playoffs" don't you understand. LOL. What a fucking idiot.
                  Do you remember writing this, you fucking twat?

Ohio State beat MSU worse than Oregon did. Oregon scored a garbage TD with a minute left and was +2 in TOs. OSU just sort of throttled them from the 2nd Q on.

That's not arguing that tosu could/should warrant a playoff spot, over Oregon?

You fucking piece of shit.
                  Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Ohio State beat MSU worse than Oregon did. Oregon scored a garbage TD with a minute left and was +2 in TOs. OSU just sort of throttled them from the 2nd Q on.

But, I don't think comparative performance will do OSU much good. The die is cast with Oregon. The die is also cast with TCU. Ohio State has another comparative game coming up the Goofers in Artic conditions! TCU beat the Goofers 30-7 in a game where Minnesota was just awful. So, there's that bar, too -- but, again, I don't think it matters. I also think Baylor will go ahead of TCU if they both finish 11-1, so there's also that.

We'll see, but I have a hard time seeing OSU being any higher than 8th and I don't see them with a lot of opportunity to improve their standing. Thrash the Goofers. Hope that the Huskerz go 11-1 (that hope ends on Saturday) and then find a way to thrash Pellini (unlikely). Even then, they're 5th. Unfortunately, the one conference that the B10 can claim superiority over/less inferiority is the ACC and their champ will go undefeated.
                    The entire quote you dolt I mean, are you being intentionally stupid because I can't conceive anyone that is actually that fucking stupid. So, yeah, that's "playoff talk" -- about how Ohio State won't make the playoffs.

Of course, there's also repeated, more direct statements such as "Ohio State won't make the playoffs."

But you already knew that. As I said, you have to willful to be that fucking daft.
                    Last edited by iam416; November 9, 2014, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Perhaps Bama and Ohio State can meet in one of the bowls this year after Bama's inevitable beds hitting vs either Clanga, the Barn, or some crafty eastern devil in the SECCG.
                      That would be fun. Marshall is going to the bag of suck draw for non-playoff "major" bowl teams. Of course, while I think OSU is in really good shape to get to Indy, I learned my lesson last year not to count on jack shit in that game. So, assuming OSU can get by Wisconsin -- a team I can't stand -- yeah, it'd be cool to play Bama if they STB somewhere. Anyone but Marshall, really.

Comment

• So, "416" (if that is his real number) is guaranteeing a playoff spot for Ohio State??

That's pretty arrogant.

Comment

• Heh heh. I'll see you in hell, Alabam"Alum"

Comment

• Deal.

Wait, you are talking the Taxslayer Gator Bowl, correct?

Comment

• Looks like an overnight low of -3 in the Twin Cities for Friday night gently rising to 25 or so during the day on Saturday. I reckon it should lower 20s with a wind chill of about 10 for the 11am kickoff. Dr. Devious, Jerry Kill, has done engineered a polar vortex to slow down the OSU offensive juggernaut.

This thing is going down to the wire.

Comment

• STFU

tOSU 811 Kill-Boys -3
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X