Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talent, email me at jbuch002@gmail.com.

Got some stuff to pass to you.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Ohio State opens at -20.
      They'll cover that in the first half.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Maybe Gardner is like the groundhog and shows up once a year (OSU game).
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Well, that may be -- they could be down 24-3 at half, but the question is whether Hoke can backdoor the number at say 34-16 to go out with a heroic cover.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I think a better bet will be to set the over/under on how many times he'll clap his hands and say "lets go".
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The OHIO BULL$HIT THREAD - They like them Grown & Sexy!-

Over/under on Gardner picks? 3
              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Over/under on minutes I will spend watching this game: 1.

Comment

• I'll watch it.

You have to experience the lows to properly experience the highs.
                  Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I've met my quota of "lows". I'm good.

Comment

• I watched the thing on the BTN about the 1996 OSU Team (hey, what, a special on a real B10 team???). Completely reinforced why I never, ever feel bad for M's plight and why each win over M regardless of circumstances is to be cherished. I lived through the tragic 90s. F Michigan.

Incidentally, if Ohio State should pull off the victory on Saturday they will improve to 47-46-1 in conference games against M. Huzzah. Blast that Yost.

Comment

• Harsh.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Not really.

WDE!

Comment

• Those were good times. I'm sure the 90s hurts you more than the 00s hurts us, since we won clean and have the knowledge that you've spoiled the purity of it all anyways. OSU fans will never know the pure joy of winning without cheating, which probably explains this nagging discontent of yours. It must really, REALLY suck to cheat and still lose. I wouldn't know.

Comment

• I dunno, Coach Tressel served you boys a heaping plate of dick from 2004-06. Not sure if those are harder defeats than 93, 95 and 96, but it's nice to know Ohio State decisively whipped M's bitch ass in the only #1 vs #2 meeting ever. That had to sting a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                Not really.

WDE!
                                Bama losing won't help you. They'd just move us to #4 like Miss State.

#SECBias
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X