Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearing conflicting reports...someone for the Dispatch has heard a dislocated ankle AND a broken bone.

Braxton might not need to worry about transferring anymore.

Comment

• Bittersweet. There's only so many Heisman candidate QBs a team can lose. That ought to kill off the rest of the season for OSU. No way they win the B10 CCG (JTB is OUT) and no way they get into the playoff if they pull off the miracle. Tough year.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Rats.

Comment

• I'm sure you guys can plug in your third string QB and he'll put up 400 yards of total offense

Comment

• Cardale ain't the answer. Maybe they can luck out a B10 title and go play and lose in a nice bowl.

Comment

• Fractured ankle, out for the season.

No playoffs for OSU this season with that injury (unless Jones plays a "Matt Flynn" like game).
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                Bittersweet. There's only so many Heisman candidate QBs a team can lose. That ought to kill off the rest of the season for OSU. No way they win the B10 CCG (JTB is OUT) and no way they get into the playoff if they pull off the miracle. Tough year.
                LOL.

Brady Hoke has 115 "Heisman Sons" too on his fantasy team.

Who knew the B1G was so deep?
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Are you saying that Cardale ain't come to play football either?
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• JTB finishes his redshirt freshman season with: 64.7% completion percentage, 2834 passing yards, 34 TD/10 Int, 938 yards rushing and 11 TDs. He sets the B10 record for total TDs in a season with a staggering 45. If had finished the year, he was a lock for 3000/1000 and a pretty good bet for 50 total TDs. All of that after a slight adjustment period, to be kind.

Comment

• I don't know why I haven't noticed this before but next year's schedule is pretty easy overall but ends with Michigan State & Michigan back to back. That could be tough depending on who Michigan hires

Comment

• Hated your QB got hurt. King Pyrrhus at it again.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yep. Worst part is Wisky will win the B10 now. After missing MSU and OSU in conference play, they'll catch OSU will its shitball 3rd string QB. UFM and Coach Herman will have to work wonders to keep this one close.

Comment

• You two are crying a river, and I ain't buying it. Wisconsin is not that great. Hold Melvin Gordon to something respectable and you win.

Oh, and, Bo Pelini new DC in Columbus? Just a thought...
                            Last edited by Rocky Bleier; November 30, 2014, 03:42 PM.
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• No re Pelini. Ash is good. Defense is getting there, but LBs still an issue.

Comment

• Have any moronic osu posters noted that urbz and his system have gone through two Heisman like QBs in one season?

Just askin'.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X