Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio State doesn't have a third string QB, they have three first string QBs!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      That trip to Indy redeemed last year's trip. Tons of fun. Unreal.

After the VT game I'm very satisfied with a B10 title and massive improvement. TCU and Baylor are every bit as deserving as OSU. Two teams will get screwed. Personally, I think TCU is in.

Florida State, IMO, should be out on pure quality. But that ain't happening.
      Agree about FSU.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• FWIW, Ohio State is the massive betting favorite to make the playoff.

Comment

• I think they make it. How can they not? Playing the best ball of anyone now.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yep. I'd be shocked if OSU is not in. And I'll laugh my ass off at the Big 12.

Comment

• Some team's fans are gonna be pissed.

Comment

• Congrats, you assholes.

Comment

• Heh. Love it. We'll lose, but I love the historic teams playing.

Comment

• Let the sandbagging begin for 2 douchebag schools.

Comment

• I think Bama wins in their backyard but it won't be easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                        Let the sandbagging begin for 2 douchebag schools.
                        We won't be able to keep it close. The Bucknuts are just a better team. But this is a rebuilding year for Bama.

Comment

• Oh, for fuck's sake...

Comment

• Bama will have beaten OSU and Oregon to grasp the championship, pretty tough road
                            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I'm not sure how on god's green earth the Seahawks could beat The Nick with a third-string towel boy for a QB.

UFM will need to work his biggest miracle to keep this one within 40. At the end of the 1st quarter.

I'll see you in hell, AlabamAlum.

Comment

• Heh. Not really kidding about it being a rebuilding year. From last years team we lost 3 starters on oline, 7 starters on D, and have a first year starter at QB who was converted from RB.

Easily Saban's best coaching job at Bama.

We beat our three rivals (Tennessee, LSU, and Auburn) and won the SEC. Losing by 50 to Ohio State won't hurt too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X