Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSU sentiment:

Cheering for Bama because they're in the SEC is like cheering for Satan because he's part of the Bible
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Both teams had head scratching moments on O. It is as if amateurs were required to call a certain number of plays for both teams

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I thought Herman massively screwed up their first two trips to the red zone and then was saved by a PI on the third trip. I thought they should tried to carve out some space with Elliot in the 4th when that f'n Bama punter was pinning them inside the 5 every drive. They had two straight first down passes that resulted in sacks and near disasters. And, of course, I haven't a fucking clue what they were doing passing with 1:50 left. I was so stunned I couldn't even yell...just gawk at the TV in grim silence.

But, overall I thought Herman did a nice job. Kiffin--meh, I didn't feel it.

Comment

• I didn't hear it but supposedly Mike & Mike were STILL carrying water for the SEC this morning. Jese Palmer came on and explained that so many SEC players are getting ready for and preparing for the NFL draft (cuz SEC talent!) that it's difficult to get them to prepare for their bowl games.

Fuck ESECPN. Seriously?

Comment

• They must have taken notes on "how to spin" from ESPN's NFL reporters.

Comment

• I've tried to watch nearly every minute of postgame coverage, and it's been almost entirely fair. SEC Nation was fantastic. What's there to say? OSU didn't win on a fluke. They beat them flat out. Bama may be a better team and on a different day maybe they win by 14, but last night OSU was better.

Comment

• Mike Golic said you can't measure the SEC by the bowls for same reason as Jesse Palmer given above.

Well, except when they win...

Then it's SEC, SEC, SEC!!!
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Congrats to OSU its team and their fans (esp Talent and DSL) A hell of a game--a hell of a victory. The SEC is vanquished. NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Comment

• Can this be the same OSU team that played so poorly against PSU and was tied with Michigan at 21? If Michigan hires Harbaugh in 2011 he has a one year head start on Urban. Instead, he's three years behind because Brandon wanted a puppet.

I can't predict the national championship game. Scares me that Rich Rod beat Oregon.
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Congrats, Talent and DSL. Good win. I hope you get friggin' drilled in the final.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                        Congrats, Talent and DSL. Good win. I hope you get friggin' drilled in the final.

Comment

• The Penn State game was just odd. Michigan has talent and, for whatever reason, Hoke's teams always played well against OSU.

It's also the same team that ran MSU in EL and walloped Wisky. Gonna have some highs and lows in a 13-game season.

Comment

• Talent & DSL shouldn't get overly vexed.

I'd imagine Hack's "fantasy drill list" is longer than his arm.
                            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• With all the different qb's Meyer has had, it's clear he has a pretty QB friendly system... And he's patient with it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                                https://vine.co/v/OwlizHpAtZM

When you are with your side dude and realize you are on TV....

omg ... BUSTED!!!

Thanks for a good laugh Ent ...
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X