Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bama was thin at linbacker that really hurt them. That freshman LB got demolished on that late long run, can't say I feel sorry for Nick and miss Lane.

[ame]http://youtu.be/ZdBaLJ-kHuY[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
      Talent & DSL shouldn't get overly vexed.

I'd imagine Hack's "fantasy drill list" is longer than his arm.
      For a guy that can't handle being called gay you've certainly got quite the eye for double entendres. At some point I'd think you'd learn to tamp it down a little bit, given the tactical advantage I hold here.

Comment

• Takes 2 to tango talon ☺

Comment

• Yeah but I'm gay and have no problem admitting it.

Comment

• You would love to hammer me relentlessly? Nobody here is surprised to hear that, but I myself dont believe it. I suspect you're a catcher not a pitcher.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
              As of today, two of the best three teams in the country are in the BIG.
              I'd say two of the top five with TCU and Bama also ahead of them, but that's really just semantics. Can't remember the last time we could say even that as a conference.

And what's crazy is that in 3 years when JH officially has UM rolling and PSU could he back (or close to it), the B1G East will be like the SEC West. You know, except for the whole actually being good thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueInFlorida View Post
                And so are three of the four best coaches.
                But this, shit that may be true and crazy to think about. Obviously much more subjective, but the B1G is most definitely on its way to being a power again. 3 (maybe even 2 depending on how quickly JH and Franklin can get it rolling) years and we're there.

Comment

• I'm not sold on Franklin being a great coach.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                    I'm not sold on Franklin being a great coach.

Agreed, but he has the potenrial. Very good at Vanderbilt which is like being good at northwestern, and a stud recruiter. It will take another couple years to truly see if he's legit.

Comment

• That list is also fluid. 5 yrs ago Les is on it.

Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Yeah, it's a stretch to say 3 of the 4 best coaches. I think Saban, Patterson and Helfrich certainly have a claim. And, as Entropy said, this is a fluid list. I mean, I think Stoops is really good, but perhaps he's run his course at OU.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• With the win over Alabama, UFM improves to 141-26 in his coaching career and 37-3 at Ohio State. He has won 84.4% of his games and that rates higher than any D1 coach in the poll era that has coached 150 games or more. He is narrowly ahead of Switzer (83.7) and Osborne (83.6) -- Dr. Tom lost 49 in 25 years...amazing. Anywho, the Oregon loss will drop UFM behind those two for the moment, but I reckon he should re-pass them by the middle of the regular season next year.

Some perspective. At 5 different schools in 13 seasons, UFM has lost 26 games. In the past 6 seasons, M has lost 32.

Some perspective the other way. Larry Kehres finished his career at Mount Union with a record of 332-24-3 over 27 seasons. 24 losses in 27 seasons. Seriously.

Anywho, I don't mind where OSU sits even with the coming of the B10/NFC East.

Comment

• More fun stats from this rainy Saturday morning...

...Ohio State has played 5 of the top 11 defenses in the country as measured by YPG. Four of those teams include the OSU game -- Alabama does not.

In those 5 games, Ohio State averaged 44.6 points and 478 yards. With two different QBs.

Comment

• Finally, a reminder....OSU starts 11 players with freshmen or sophomore eligibility!

Comment

• 5 schools in 13 years? LOL. youd better pray he doesnt leave soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X