Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSU gets a couple really big verbals -- 1 from 2016 and 1 from 2017. Both are Ohio kids, so I think are pretty solid. OSU is really lined up to kill 2016 -- I mean beat Alabama kill -- strong Ohio class with most of the top 10 favoring or committed to OSU and in on some really great OoS kids.

The 2017 kids...Josh Myers...may be the best OL in the state right now. And that's including Tommy Kraemer who I'd love to have but chose ND (the 1 that got away). OSU now has three 247 5* kids for 2017. Unfortunately, 2 of them are from Florida so that just means they like OSU. Heh.

The 2015 kids left on the board are wait and see. KJ Hill is probaby in...Alabama did their best to get him to cancel the visit (worked with Prince, not with Hill). Beckner is probably Mizzou. Porter Gustin is probably USC. But those two are so good you make your run and hope for the best.
    Last edited by iam416; January 25, 2015, 03:45 PM.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• M-wise, I have to think Hausmann's commitment opens the door for JH with Luke Farrell, a 4* TE from Perry. Farrell is pretty damn good, but I'm not sure OSU takes 2 TEs in this class especially since they have an H-Back/TE combo in Kierre Hawkins, too.

Right now I'd make M the team to beat for him.

Comment

• Just got back from the hoops game against IU. Very nice performance all-around. Was expecting to lose...the Hoosiers have been hot

Comment

• Auburn is causing some problems for Ohio State. Those damn South Florida kids. It's so hard to hold them through NLOID.

Carlton Davis -- super underrated, IMO -- is probably gone. And OSU is clinging to Gibson for the time being.

Comment

• Most schools won't spend as much as Auburn.
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Muschamp is a really good recruiter. And Auburn just flipped a kid that is, supposedly, friends with Davis. I understand the dynamics and such, but I think Auburn just out-recruited them.

Comment

• stop using logic... Let me live in my SEC is dirty world.

Comment

• Is Brionte Dunn leaving?
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I don't think so. The "rumor" I believe started on Bucknuts "Boarding House" -- and that's an awful "source." Just awful.
                    Last edited by iam416; January 27, 2015, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• Carlton Davis is gone. Goddammit. Now OSU is in full-on "find a Plan B DB" mode.

Can't wait to get out of 2015 and into 2016.

Comment

• Yes... Cause 2015 was such a bad year for osu football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Heh. I should have said 2015 recruiting and into 2016 recruiting.

Comment

• Nice win last night. DAR is really good.

JaQuan Lyles? Wow. If that sticks just wow. Hell of a 2015 class - better than UFM's!
                            Last edited by iam416; January 30, 2015, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• For 2015 football:

OSU and Alabama are battling over Arkansas WR KJ Hill. The Nick tried to get Hill to commit last Friday and cancel his visit to Columbus, but failed. Looks like Hill will be a Buckeye.

OSU, Alabama and Maryland are battling over Isaiah Prince. The Nick managed to get Prince to commit on Friday and apparently cancel his visit to Columbus. However, Prince made the visit on Sunday anyway. He still has a weekend visit to Maryland. I think it's now OSU or Maryland and I've always sort of felt he ends up at home.

OSU is really in the game with Porter Gustin. UFM has done a great job erasing what was thought to be a big USC lean. Gustin is visiting this weekend.

Damon Arnette visits this weekend in an OSU effort to replace Carlton Davis. I guess this is actually an M-OSU battle -- I don't think he sticks with South Carolina.

Hopefully OSU can nail down Gibson today with UFM's in-home. I tend to think he sticks with Ohio State.

And, of course, Weber. Very divergent schools of thought on that one.
                              Last edited by iam416; January 30, 2015, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• STFU
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X