Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have we grown apart, Wiz?
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Hell no...you will always be a part of me Talent...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• tainted titles....ooOOOOooh....tainted titles

Comment

• heh
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Things are looking really good for Gustin, as they should on an OV. We'll see if the shine sticks for his Tuesday decision.

KJ Hill seems to be in. Nothing on Arnette, yet.

Gibson will be go down to the wire and all the M people seem to think Weber will flip.
            Last edited by iam416; February 1, 2015, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• Not too confident Weber will flip back, I think his heart is still M and JH tried to remind him of that.

Comment

• He can remember those feelings when he comes back in the enemy's uniform and Harbaugh lays a 14+ point loss on them.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Ohio State has had two 14+ point losses in the past 10 seasons and one of those was courtesy UFM. But, hey, if you say so.

Comment

• I say so.

I think by time Weber graduates, Michigan will be good enough to do just that in Ann Arbor.

Comment

• Cart before horse, Liney.

Let's see if he can take his M team into SLC and beat the Utes.

One game at a time, one win at a a time. Then build on that.
                      Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; February 1, 2015, 11:55 PM.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• If Harbaugh takes his team into Provo...he should consult a map and head back north

Comment

• Heh heh heh

Comment

• Jeff -

I'm on board with tempering our optimism.

But, if in five years, we do not have a team that is capable of laying a 14 point loss on the bucknuts in Ann Arbor, then I'm going to be a bit disappointed in Coach Harbaugh.

Comment

• I believe the biggest margin Bo ever had over Ohio State in AA was 12. The first game.

And I don't see Ohio State dropping off over the next 5 years, if at all. I'd be more incline to bet on OSU holding steady or improving.

So, I guess M is going to be hellaciously elite in 5 years. I mean greatest of all-time hellaciously elite. But, eh...we'll see....
                              Last edited by iam416; February 1, 2015, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• We're talking about 5 years, the end of the 2020 season.

If Harbaugh hasn't nailed down some top five recruiting classes by then, and developed that talent into national title contenders, I think I'll be very disappointed.

At one time, people around here thought Tom Izzo was going to dominate B1G basketball for years to come. Today, there are a half dozen teams in the B1G that compete with him daily.

College sports are very fluid. Things can change in a moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X