Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of 2019.

You're not only assuming M as an elite program (which is fine -- you're a M fan), you're also assuming UFM and OSU will not be an elite program.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm assuming that by then, Michigan will at the very least, pull even. Not sure if that means UFM regresses a bit for Michigan to catch up, or if Michigan just simply catches up. By whatever means, I expect that the teams will at worst, be evenly matched.

But then, I'm a Michigan fan. What do I know?
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'm assuming that by then, Michigan will at the very least, pull even
        No, you're saying M will have a team that will lay a 14+ beating on OSU at AA. I can quote your numerous statements saying exactly that. But, hey, if you want to back off that bit of nonsense, feel free.

Comment

• Who knows? Your guy has yet to stay at a program for more than five years and your program is a walking grab-bag of violations. I think far and away the most likely outcome is that you're there and doing just fine in five years with the same coaching staff, but who knows? On this end, I think Michigan fans are probably going to overstate the case a little but, but that's to be expected right now.

Comment

• Harbaugh will possess all the finer attributes of Rich Rod and Hoke. He will revolutionize the Big10 while simultaneously doing it as a Michigan Man and a devoted follower of Saint Bo.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
              I'm assuming that by then, Michigan will at the very least, pull even. Not sure if that means UFM regresses a bit for Michigan to catch up, or if Michigan just simply catches up. By whatever means, I expect that the teams will at worst, be evenly matched.

But then, I'm a Michigan fan. What do I know?
              Don't wrestle with that pig, Liney... the piece of shit likes getting muddy.
              Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Comment

• Win clean for once and you might feel a joy comparable to what we've felt here. Good luck with the "clean" part tho.

Comment

• True. I'll never experience the daily joys that Michigan fans have felt over the past 15 years. They must be indescribable.

Comment

• It's fucking sucked. But when we've won, we've won CLEAN. And when we didn't, we've been honest about it -- far more than necessary. You'll never know the true joy of winning clean, because you people really and truly are inferior. You have Jim Tressell running a university at which he made a mockery of the primary goal of the institution. That's all anyone needs to know. You're gonna win yours, do doubt. When we win ours, we're gonna enjoy it more. There will be no hollow feeling.

Comment

• News flash Doc.

Both Tressel and Hoke are gone.

Tressel left in shame, and Hoke left because he was under qualified.

Back to the point I was attempting to make.

I believe, that in five years, (or by the time your RB Weber graduates) Michigan will have a team that is capable of laying a 14 point loss on your bucknuts, especially when they play in Ann Arbor. I didn't think that was too far fetched, but I guess that since you fellows are now feeling some heat, that this may be a bit of a touchy subject.

And, I also stated for clarification, that I felt that at worst, I would expect Michigan to at least pull even with ohio in that time frame. Again, I don't think this is a too far-fetched expectation. I think its fairly reasonable, given Harbaugh's results elsewhere, and what he's working with at Michigan.

But, if you want to believe your guy is the next Nick Saban, that's fine with me. He sat at home during the NC game this year. I'd have no problem with UFM doing the same when Michigan is playing for the NC.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          If Harbaugh takes his team into Provo...he should consult a map and head back north
                          Fixed.

He drove north. About 40 miles.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Let's see....we have an unsolicited, unqualified prediction from Liney: "He can remember those feelings when he comes back in the enemy's uniform and Harbaugh lays a 14+ point loss on them."

We have Paul's standard idiocy -- the best he can muster -- when Liney is forced to back away from his bold prediction like a bitch.

And we have hack with his standard bitched up song of the loser. Surprised he didn't work in his loser reference to some dude who know some dude who says Matta is way dirty. LOL.

I guess that will learn me to say that it looks like Weber is flipping. I can't imagine the dancing you tools would be doing if I said something negative about M's chances with Weber!

Comment

• That's a good source well positioned to comment. And he didn't say Matta is way dirty. He did say that amongst B10 basketball programs OSU's the only one habitually breaking the rules though. Everyone else is playing clean.

One thing I'm going to enjoy is when my song becomes the song of the winner. You'd better be pretty damn gracious when the time comes.

Comment

• Sorry, I take my cues on grace from you, so excuse after excuse after excuse followed by marginalization followed by excuse and, of course, a healthy dose of sanctimony and plenty of made up shit.

So, yeah, I'm on it. Whenever it happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X