Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm the entire picket fence ...
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Long live Refrigerator Perry.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• When asked if he felt like Weber was misled by Ohio State, Cass Tech coach Thomas Wilcher told cleveland.com, "Yes. Yes I do. 100 percent."

Cass Tech coach not happy
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Cackle cackle. They brought it upon themselves.

Comment

• He may not feel that I am important
            I can't fathom why a Detroit public school coach used the word "may" in that sentence....other than he is a Detroit public school coach.

One of the best coaches in CFB most certainly doesn't feel Wilcher is important.

Somehow Ohio State just won the first ever CFP without a single player from Cass Tech playing a down. In fact, I believe every BCS champion has done the same. I reckon Ohio State will be just fine. I mean, preseason #1 and certainly in the running with Bama and USC to land the #1 recruiting class for 2016. UFM will be ok. And I'm sure some high school coach in Detroit will be fine, too.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Correct.

At the end of the current news cycle, no one will remember who Mike Weber is, WTF Whilcher said, why both of them are whiners, or that frank appears to have injured a football players feelings.

See Tatoogate.

But its fun to enjoy it while it's somewhat front page. At least locally.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• You're a good and destestable man, Buchanan. :-)

Comment

• OSU to hire Tony Alford, ND's RB Coach and Recruiting Coordinator?

Ohio State head coach Urban Meyer isn't wasting any time in his attempt to replace running backs coach Stan Drayton, who left Columbus for an opportunity with the Chicago Bears.

Comment

• The question mark is the key in the lead in. That's who is targeting. Would love to get him.

Comment

• LOL..."Michigan Men"

Comment

• That term really has nothing to do with anything in this situation.

I think the attorney should back off and let Weber live with his decision. Once again, Weber and Harbaugh were literally having a conversation MINUTES before his announcement. He had SO many chances to reverse his decision, but he chose not to. He bought Meyer's idea that "ohio is winning now, and Michigan is not". Young Weber wanted to "win" on the big stage, and was not willing to be a part of a rebuilding program.

So, young man, this is how the "big stage" lives. Deal with it.

Besides, he can reverse all this after about a year anyway. Use the scholarship to actually GO TO SCHOOL, (imagine that) and then just under perform in practices. Meyer is a SEC alum. He will find a way to walk back that scholarship in nothing flat.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Again, when Weber actually says he wants out I'll take notice. He's said approximately 7 words on the matter.

Comment

• Well now everyone's piling on for their own purposes. New grist for rivalry mill. Congratulations to talent, however, for being clear on how many words Weber's spoken on the issue. Precision's ideal, but it's good that you're doing the best you can.

Comment

• Jesus, I like Weber but it's not like he's exactly a can't miss dude. I'm done with this shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X